Alan Pardew

Dave

You actually think Mike will get rid of him? :yao:

The only scenario where he gets the boot is if we get relegated. And even then I dread to think who he'd bring in. Being his puppet is a bigger job description than their managerial ability.

I wouldn't put anything past chunk tbh.

Ashley will probably keep him if he manages just to keep our heads just above water. This is all down to running the club with minimal outlay until he gets what he wants for the club.

The fat cunt has no passion for this club.  If he did, we would have seen 3-5 quality 1st teamers in during the summer.

Guest bimpy474

cant be assed anymore, fed up.

Same here, i cant even touch FM despite my legendary brilliance at it. Football is gay when makes you feel down.

I sort of wrote this season off after last week, although it pains me to say it. I laughed at someone who mentioned after the Liverpool game how well placed we were with four winnable games coming up. No doubt some bright spark will still pipe up we are only x number of points behind Spurs.

Aye, and i will punch them in the adams apple. I'm in for a torrid time at work, luckily my cool exterior will not be shattered. I think :lol:

Guest bimpy474

cant be assed anymore, fed up.

Same here, i cant even touch FM despite my legendary brilliance at it. Football is gay when makes you feel down.

at least it hasnt dented you're confidence.  :naughty:

Find the game very easy, always have tbh. Maybe i'm autistic or something :D

That lack of attacking coaching is starting to seep through.

Comment overheard in the Leazes that sums today up: "Whey, if we wah playing at Twickenham we'd be fuckin' battering them like".

I think we're approaching complete wash out status to be honest, it's going to take a long period of possession focused training to get the team functioning again and Pardew's not going to do it.

The Shola substitution was the most bizarre sub in years like. We were going alright up to half time and when he appeared on the touchline, it was obvious we were in for another exciting 45 minutes of standard route one dross.

Guest malandro

There's obviously a good reason why Pardew found himself in charge of a third division club ten years into his managerial career. Perhaps we are about to find out what that reason is.

How many top flight clubs appoint a manager who had recently been sacked by a third tier club?

The Shola substitution was the most bizarre sub in years like. We were going alright up to half time and when he appeared on the touchline, it was obvious we were in for another exciting 45 minutes of standard route one dross.

Pardew shat his pants at half time. If we got to 65-70 minutes and it was still 0-0 then that was the time to introduce Shola.

Shola himself didn't do too badly tbf, it was just totally the wrong sub at the wrong time.

To sub him off for the one proper winger playing was nuts.

The squad players are dreadful, though. You look at our bench and it has no goals, little guile, no defensive ability.

Little wonder the big players don't perform as well as they could when they see that rabble behind them.

You only need 11 purple players man, it's foolproof. :lol:

Tbh there was more competition for places last season, with the likes of Guthrie and Best performing well and pushing for a starting place.

To be honest, it was expected as it's all Pardew knows, hoof the bastard ball to Shola.

Guest malandro

That lack of attacking coaching is starting to seep through.

Comment overheard in the Leazes that sums today up: "Whey, if we wah playing at Twickenham we'd be fuckin' battering them like".

Bit unfair, it must have taken hours to perfect give it Hatem and hope for the best.

Guest bimpy474

Just clubs that want a PR man as manager, someone who'll accept no involvement in incoming or outgoing transfers, who trains and picks the team and is grateful for it. But that's old ground.

Tbh i dont care if he picks the players he buys or sells(i do really but accept our situation).

There is no excuse for playing direct football in a formation that clearly doesn't suit the players he does have. He's proving himself to be a poor football manager at the moment.

Just clubs that want a PR man as manager, someone who'll accept no involvement in incoming or outgoing transfers, who trains and picks the team and is grateful for it. But that's old ground.

Tbh i dont care if he picks the players he buys or sells(i do really but accept our situation).

There is no excuse for playing direct football in a formation that clearly doesn't suit the players he does have. He's proving himself to be a poor football manager at the moment.

I don't disagree with any of that.

Guest bimpy474

We all knew he'd rattle of the Cisse excuse, depressingly predictable.

I think, (well i dont actually), we would have been better with Cisse instead of Sammy up front today. Proof in that pudding has definitely not shown so far this season though.

I think, (well i dont actually), we would have been better with Cisse instead of Sammy up front today. Proof in that pudding has definitely not shown so far this season though.

We'd have been better, but the team would've been just as disjointed and clueless going forward.

Guest firetotheworks

Usually when he peddles his excuses I can at least appreciate where he's coming from. He's talking absolute bullshit there.

Guest bimpy474

We'd have been better, but the team would've been just as disjointed and clueless going forward.

Aye, unfortunately. If only he would pick a system to suit the players. Huh, as if it was a simple as that. :(