Alan Pardew

Dave

Well all I've heard all week is how shit Jonas is and needs dropping, how shit Cabaye is and needs dropping, how shit Cisse is and needs dropping, we've also heard plenty about how shit Tiote is and needs dropping.

Didn't seem to do us much good in the last fortnight. All of this focus on the players comes from people who refuse to accept that there's a fundamental problem with the way we play and the way the players are being coached. You could have any numbers of top class players in this current side and nobody would look any better than anyone else.

Well all I've heard all week is how s*** Jonas is and needs dropping, how s*** Cabaye is and needs dropping, how s*** Cisse is and needs dropping, we've also heard plenty about how s*** Tiote is and needs dropping.

Didn't seem to do us much good in the last fortnight. All of this focus on the players comes from people who refuse to accept that there's a fundamental problem with the way we play and the way the players are being coached. You could have any numbers of top class players in this current side and nobody would look any better than anyone else.

:nods:

Well all I've heard all week is how shit Jonas is and needs dropping, how shit Cabaye is and needs dropping, how shit Cisse is and needs dropping, we've also heard plenty about how shit Tiote is and needs dropping.

Bang on.

We are being outplayed by far less talented individuals and teams. Our issues is what these guys are being told to do each week. We aren't able to truly unlock our opponents and they always seem prepared for what we are going to do. Pardew has to seriously think about making some strong changes to our tactics, attacking philosophy and who's in our coaching setup as we are inferior to a lot of sides. Random magic from Ben Arfa or keeping your fingers crossed Ba will get a chance to score is not enough. The list of what we are shit at right now is probably too big to mention. Can't stand how we have no ideas what to do in the final third. Our crossing is shocking, and our set pieces are awful. Teams stick 11 men behind the ball when they are defending us and counter hit us and in 2 or 3 passes are running at our defenders creating chances to score.

I've also had enough of seeing Shola, Williamson and Simpson in our line ups. That has to be sorted across next Jan and next summer.

I think deep down he is a good man, a man who it is clear has worked hard, a man who understands football, a man who has come up through the ranks. A man who was a glazier (window cleaner and mender) and took the risk of a tricky contract at Palace to have a chance to play football. He took a  gamble and it paid off.

He is in many ways a man who against all the odds made good. He, it is clear to me has learnt new skills and new methods of enahancing team formats and performance. He through choice has taken on one of the hardest jobs in football and to double that work with two of the trickiest characters to come into the game. He has worked within that budget...Not only the fianancial one, but the one that equates to self-worth. He was one of the lads when at Palace and was reknowned to be one of the ring leaders, perhaps even a future manager, it was a tough gig cause Kenny Sansom used to play left back for Palace and he was one of the best in the country at the time.

I don't know. Sometimes you look up and you can go the extra mile. This is it Pards. This is Newcastle United.

Give it all you know.

Well all I've heard all week is how s*** Jonas is and needs dropping, how s*** Cabaye is and needs dropping, how s*** Cisse is and needs dropping, we've also heard plenty about how s*** Tiote is and needs dropping.

:clap:

He makes so many fucking excuses it's tiresome.

I just hope he knows deep down that it's bull shit. It's fine to plateau the media and try to calm everything with excuses as long as you know what your doing and can put right he wrongs.

I still believe in Pardew though (for now). Things are shit and not happening for us, but all teams have a shit patch.

That little interview on Match of the Day really fucked me off.

"We didn't have Cisse, we didn't know til late, big blow for us"

1) he's been shit anyway all fucking season - and you'd STILL have played the fucker

2) If there was a reasonable chance of Cisse NOT playing then why not focus on the alternative instead of just hoping?

3) casually ignores the piss poor performance and second home defeat to a no-mark side

4) we'd have still lost with Cisse in the team