Alan Pardew

Dave

He stopped us passing it to Ben Arfa the moment we won a penalty from one in the first game.

Shit! It worked too well! Everyone will catch on. Let's change it for a third of the season to confuse everyone.

Here's a thought. Why not have many different routines and mix them up? :anguish:

I think maybe we don't have the time.  If four days out of five are taken up with defensive work then it only leaves one day for everything else and that's only about 3 hours of actual training.  Obviously in that scenario something would need to be sacrificed.

Rooney, who is a far better player, gets put on the left of a front 3 . Ba can't be told to though or he gets upset. Something wrong here.

I can't believe that the reason is to keep Ba happy, I've never believed that. I just think Pardew prefers a more rigid system.

Pardew said in that radio interview that he thinks he'd be able to keep Demba "happy" playing out wide. 

Guest bimpy474

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Pardew also confirmed he's looking at shaking up the corner routine. #nufc

:spit:

"We've changed our whole outlook on set plays just this week, we've had to change it once already this season because we're just not getting enough success"

Change it once............erm..........nope i dont remember it.

Hopefully the penny has dropped at last for Pardew.

No way Demba will play out on the left AND stay beyond january.

He can p*ss off then.  Nobody is bigger than the club.

I agree! He's not even one of my 5 favourite Newcastle players.

Whew, thank god for that. We don't have to worry about dropping him now.

Alan Pardew insists he is not panicking despite his side's disappointing run of form in the Premier League.

Newcastle travel to Stoke on Wednesday hoping to avoid a fourth successive defeat, a stark contrast to the impressive form of last season which saw the Magpies claim a top-five finish.

And Pardew, who is without injured duo Steven Taylor and Yohan Cabaye until February, says his players must find the right balance between working hard and taking risks.

"You can't doubt your risk-taking, because actually, that's what it affects as a player," said Pardew.

"When they say people are struggling with confidence, I always think it's our struggling with risk-taking because you don't take risks, you play safe and sometimes when you play safe, you don't get any reward.

"There's a balance between really working hard and risk-taking, and that's what we need to get right at Stoke.

"We are certainly not panicking, but we need to be conscious of where we are in the division and that we have got tough games around the corner.

"We are going to need to kick into gear - and kick into gear with some key players missing, by the way.

"That means we have all got to work that little bit harder."

No way Demba will play out on the left AND stay beyond january.

He can p*ss off then.  Nobody is bigger than the club.

I agree! He's not even one of my 5 favourite Newcastle players.

Whew, thank god for that. We don't have to worry about dropping him now.

I didn't say that.

"We are going to need to kick into gear - and kick into gear with some key players missing, by the way.

He just can't help himself :lol: Also said that you didn't need luck to win games, before launching into a rant about how we've had bad luck with injuries :lol:

He just needs to shut up tbh.

What kind of schmuck doesn't know how to copy and paste ffs.

When i do it on my iPad it takes all the the text/links and other shit around that hasn't anything to do with the article itself. So i thought there was some other technique as well apart from the obvius which i use when im on my computer.

What kind of schmuck doesn't know how to copy and paste ffs.

When i do it on my iPad it takes all the the text/links and other shit around that hasn't anything to do with the article itself. So i thought there was some other technique as well apart from the obvius which i use when im on my computer.

Oh look at me, flaunting my bourgeois toys in front of these commoners. Pathetic.