Alan Pardew

Dave

It's like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory ffs  :lol:

"Mean people are spying on me with their mean agents so i have been forced to close the doors to the world".

"No one will ever know the secrets of 4-4-2 and aimless hoof to Williamson's head !"

Seriously man get a grip :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Pardew “There is too much information going out of this training ground to the opposition and I am not going to have it any more.” “I don’t think I should be boarding up the training ground around my main pitch, which I have had to do.”

“People are coming and looking through the fence and putting my team on the internet and giving it to the press. Therefore, what I have stopped is the real fans coming to get a view of us.”

“That how I have to be, I am afraid.” “We need to give ourselves the maximum chance of winning our first away game.” “I apologize to the fans if they are not getting the information before the game.”

Anyone know what is about?

He's cracked.

Apparently it got out that we have no tactics. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Honestly I can't get my head round those quotes still, the bloke is either mad or he's trying to deflect blame onto another excuse again.

Smart move, Alan :thup: Wouldn't want our set piece punt to Williamson to become common knowledge

Or our punt to Demba-attacking-strategy.

Must safeguard these valuable secrets.

The safety of the grail depends on it.

Honestly I can't get my head round those quotes still, the bloke is either mad or he's trying to deflect blame onto another excuse again.

He's a comedian, I just can't believe that he's being sincere with this. After all the moaning about having no options. :lol:

By the way, nudge nudge wink wink, i've heard from a secret source that Ben Arfa might play in the middle tonight.

Hatem in ultra-secret training session.

http://chivethebrigade.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/camo-920-1.jpg?w=919&h=690

Guest Slippery Sam

Folk don't have to even look through the fence to get the tactics;  the ball being repeatedly seen above the top of the fucking thing will give them enough of a clue.