Alan Pardew

Dave

It actually makes me feel ill when I think about who they would appoint as our next manager if Pardew was to get the boot or walk.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/20/article-1087778-006543E900000258-111_468x321.jpg

If I though for split second they would replace him with a better manager then maybe just maybe I would agree but you know they won't and I do have 100% faith he will save our season once we get our injured players back and IF they back him with decent signings.

Debuchy is a start but he should have here 6 months ago had the done things right.

It actually makes me feel ill when I think about who they would appoint as our next manager if Pardew was to get the boot or walk.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/20/article-1087778-006543E900000258-111_468x321.jpg

Christ !

Guest neesy111

If I though for split second they would replace him with a better manager then maybe just maybe I would agree but you know they won't and I do have 100% faith he will save our season once we get our injured players back and IF they back him with decent signings.

Debuchy is a start but he should have here 6 months ago had the done things right.

Being a manager is much more than just picking the best team.  Sounds like you play too much FM.

The case for Pardew

-No-one available to replace him of acceptable quality (Mark Hughes lurking)

-Disrupt the team with changes half way through (not that it could get much worse)

-Alienate players who like Pardew and were signed by him (think this could be potentially a bummer)

-Has had to deal with a lot of injuries

The case against

-He's got no tactical nous

-He's unable to get our players playing well

-He ruins games with his subs

-He keeps playing Shola

-He's lost the ability to organise a defence

-He can't get the team controlling games or passing it about much

-He's really annoying in the press

Christ !

They'd do worse than that, I'm sure.

Being a manager is much more than just picking the best team.  Sounds like you play too much FM.

Never played FM in my life

Guest neesy111

Most managers would get us playing well with our full 11 out.  Good managers earn their money when the chips are down, Pardew has proven across his whole managerial career he's incapable of this.

Christ !

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5052/kd2219564b.jpg

Guest neesy111

Skirge on FM  :lol:

The games section would have to be closed.  :lol:

I don't play games my balls dropped a long time ago

FM is a PC game. Not some game you play with your balls.

:spit:

Right before I slope off to bed to die, aint been this ill in a very long time I HAD to post this.

STOP THE f***ing PARDEW BASHING.

Its pathetic, the people you want to sack him are the very people to blame for a huge part of this mess we are in, the same people who seen fit to sign ONE first team player in the summer for an already very thin squad. You honestly think Pardew wants players like he had to pick today anywhere near the first team squad ? A couple of them may make the bench if we are riddled with injuriess but having to start them must be soul destroying.

You lot throw around names of managers like there is a chance we could get them when really there is no hope in hell we would look at them or that they would even conciser us if we did. Its the cheapest option EVERY time not the best option. Yes get a new manager and we start winning games oh look "Cabaye had a great game" "wow Cisse looks class again back in the middle" "what a difference a proper right back makes" "thank god Taylor is fir again".

Yes we are out of the cup but we played a team not patchwork side full of kids who probably won't make it at the highest level.

He needs our support now more than ever, let see how things go for him once he gets players back, lets hope the powers that be sign a decent striker and CB and not more lower league dross or young kids. Give him the tools to do they job you expect him to do!

:clap:

Christ !

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5052/kd2219564b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2358/1910479021_dc50e6984e_o.jpg

Newcastle United sack Skirge

Skirge has been sacked by Newcastle United managing director Derek Llambias. Early reports indicate that Skirge departed St James' Park after pressure from certain areas of the club's support became too much for him to handle. Team selections and formations were said to be 'off their tits'.

So basically our injured players will save our season, not Pardew.

Skirge on FM  :lol:

The games section would have to be closed.  :lol:

I don't play games my balls dropped a long time ago

FM is a PC game. Not some game you play with your balls.

:lol: This is why he is banned from Toys 'R' Us.

Best he sticks to dressing his dog and having tea parties with them. Much more manly and grown up  :lol:

No FM in a PC game grown/childish men play whilst sat in the underwater scratching their balls as life passes them by, only leaving the game to talk utter bollocks on internet forms as they think the game has some how educated them on the world of football.

Right before I slope off to bed to die, aint been this ill in a very long time I HAD to post this.

STOP THE f***ing PARDEW BASHING.

Its pathetic, the people you want to sack him are the very people to blame for a huge part of this mess we are in, the same people who seen fit to sign ONE first team player in the summer for an already very thin squad. You honestly think Pardew wants players like he had to pick today anywhere near the first team squad ? A couple of them may make the bench if we are riddled with injuriess but having to start them must be soul destroying.

You lot throw around names of managers like there is a chance we could get them when really there is no hope in hell we would look at them or that they would even conciser us if we did. Its the cheapest option EVERY time not the best option. Yes get a new manager and we start winning games oh look "Cabaye had a great game" "wow Cisse looks class again back in the middle" "what a difference a proper right back makes" "thank god Taylor is fir again".

Yes we are out of the cup but we played a team not patchwork side full of kids who probably won't make it at the highest level.

He needs our support now more than ever, let see how things go for him once he gets players back, lets hope the powers that be sign a decent striker and CB and not more lower league dross or young kids. Give him the tools to do they job you expect him to do!

:clap:

Newcastle United sack Skirge

Skirge has been sacked by Newcastle United managing director Derek Llambias. Early reports indicate that Skirge departed St James' Park after pressure from certain areas of the club's support became too much for him to handle. Team selections and formations were said to be 'off their tits'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: