Alan Pardew

Dave

One of the worst games I've ever been to that, knew that we had no chance when I saw the teamsheet and the performance was even worse than I expected.

I'd be surprised if Cisse even had a knock, I'd have thought it was an excuse for not risking him since our squad is so disgracefully short. Plus, why the f*** was Marveaux not playing?

f***ing absolutely hopeless, I suspect that's mission accomplished for Pardew today as he clearly wanted us to go out.

Go and get pissed, at least you'll get something out of today.

I don't believe for a second that Coloccini and Cisse are significantly injured. There's no chance whatsoever they'd have been left out if this was a league match.

They were rested.

Cisse wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever if they played him up top on his own with zero support or movement. Fucking dogshit tactics.

I don't believe for a second that Coloccini and Cisse are significantly injured. There's no chance whatsoever they'd have been left out if this was a league match.

They were rested.

Cisse wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever if they played him up top on his own with zero support or movement. Fucking dogshit tactics.

:lol:

So depressing isn't it

Wonder if Laurent Blanc would consider us/ we consider Blanc? Out of work, speaks English, French, pals with Fergie. ;)

Is there anything to suggest he's a good manager beyond his big name reputation?

He won the Ligue 1 with Bordeaux and managed to bring the club into the quarter-finals of Champions League.

Souness had a record to a point. Blanc seems to have gone down in reputation since his earlier success, so would be an expensive gamble IMO.

Guest neesy111

They were rested.

Definitely. But probably the right decision.

Was just an excuse for resting them so he could make an excuse they weren't available.

They were rested.

I think we'd all have been apoplectic if either of them got an injury or suspension from this game though, win lose or draw. I'm hoping Pardew might have learned his lesson after the Tiote debacle at Stevenage; you know, back when Tiote was actually good that is. :lol:

Right before I slope off to bed to die, aint been this ill in a very long time I HAD to post this.

STOP THE FUCKING PARDEW BASHING.

Its pathetic, the people you want to sack him are the very people to blame for a huge part of this mess we are in, the same people who seen fit to sign ONE first team player in the summer for an already very thin squad. You honestly think Pardew wants players like he had to pick today anywhere near the first team squad ? A couple of them may make the bench if we are riddled with injuriess but having to start them must be soul destroying.

You lot throw around names of managers like there is a chance we could get them when really there is no hope in hell we would look at them or that they would even conciser us if we did. Its the cheapest option EVERY time not the best option. Yes get a new manager and we start winning games oh look "Cabaye had a great game" "wow Cisse looks class again back in the middle" "what a difference a proper right back makes" "thank god Taylor is fir again".

Yes we are out of the cup but we played a team not patchwork side full of kids who probably won't make it at the highest level.

He needs our support now more than ever, let see how things go for him once he gets players back, lets hope the powers that be sign a decent striker and CB and not more lower league dross or young kids. Give him the tools to do they job you expect him to do!

And, to be fair to him MONg at least knows the value of the cup and plays his full strength team and there is rarely a lack of effort. We just don't seem to have anything going for us with this c*** in charge

In our predicament would you really have risked "bigger" players today?

We were playing against Brighton today. We shouldn't need bigger players. I can bet anything you like that the side we put out today was worth a lot more than theirs.

Btw Brighton made 4 changes for today's game as well.

And, to be fair to him MONg at least knows the value of the cup and plays his full strength team and there is rarely a lack of effort. We just don't seem to have anything going for us with this c*** in charge

In our predicament would you really have risked "bigger" players today?

We were playing against Brighton today. We shouldn't need bigger players. I can bet anything you like that the side we put out today was worth a lot more than theirs.

Btw Brighton made 4 changes for today's game as well.

I'm not debating how well we played, I'm just saying that I personally agree with the team lineup we put out. Wouldn't have liked to risk the better players in our predicament.

I'm in no way defending how that team played. They were woeful.

Any discussion of lineup is smoke and mirrors. Generally, we've been awful for this entire season no matter who we've put on the pitch. That's the managers fault.

Right before I slope off to bed to die, aint been this ill in a very long time I HAD to post this.

STOP THE f***ing PARDEW BASHING.

Its pathetic, the people you want to sack him are the very people to blame for a huge part of this mess we are in, the same people who seen fit to sign ONE first team player in the summer for an already very thin squad. You honestly think Pardew wants players like he had to pick today anywhere near the first team squad ? A couple of them may make the bench if we are riddled with injuriess but having to start them must be soul destroying.

You lot throw around names of managers like there is a chance we could get them when really there is no hope in hell we would look at them or that they would even conciser us if we did. Its the cheapest option EVERY time not the best option. Yes get a new manager and we start winning games oh look "Cabaye had a great game" "wow Cisse looks class again back in the middle" "what a difference a proper right back makes" "thank god Taylor is fir again".

Yes we are out of the cup but we played a team not patchwork side full of kids who probably won't make it at the highest level.

He needs our support now more than ever, let see how things go for him once he gets players back, lets hope the powers that be sign a decent striker and CB and not more lower league dross or young kids. Give him the tools to do they job you expect him to do!

No.

http://i.imgur.com/t9kzu.gif

A lot of truth in this. Still plenty of reason to doubt Pardew though.

STOP THE f***ing PARDEW BASHING.

He played Shola by himself and Cisse on the wing. I lost any pretense of him having any tactical knowledge at all that day. Fully to blame

http://i.imgur.com/t9kzu.gif

:lol:

Skirge

"Yes we are out of the cup but we played a team not patchwork side full of kids who probably won't make it at the highest level".

It was a patchwork side and these players are the future scouted by Stevie Wonder being my guess  :embarrassed:

I admire your loyalty and there's some good points there. But no, Pardew has to go in my opinion. I don't think he offers anything and is becoming a hindrance, the only reason to keep him is so we don't get Kinnear again.