Alan Pardew

Dave

Who are we going to replace him with that will be better?  I'm honestly curious.  MA doesn't have a good track record of appointing managers really.

In MA's eyes, some "promising" young manager from the football league that is currently getting paid peanuts in comparison to what we could offer.  If we're having a sweep I'm picking Steve Davis from Crewe.

Who was that lower league person we were linked with a while back when either Hughton got the heave-ho or before he was officially appointed, someone really random?

Who are we going to replace him with that will be better?  I'm honestly curious.  MA doesn't have a good track record of appointing managers really.

In MA's eyes, some "promising" young manager from the football league that is currently getting paid peanuts in comparison to what we could offer.  If we're having a sweep I'm picking Steve Davis from Crewe.

Who was that lower league person we were linked with a while back when either Hughton got the heave-ho or before he was officially appointed, someone really random?

was it Eddie Howe or someone?

Knowing our luck we'd end up with that heedcase Westley.

Guest neesy111

It'd be nice to see some foreign coaches brought into us, everything we do at the club coaching wise is all British based crap.

Was some talk about Tisdale as well if I'm not mistaken.

Guest Dontooner

roberto di matteo , cant be worst than Pardew and his style of play will fit the players

Was some talk about Tisdale as well if I'm not mistaken.

That's the one.

Probably because he'd never signed a player for money or something at Exeter.

O'Discoll, he was doing well for Doncaster, playing some good attacking football, they had a couple of really good seasons then the board sold the majority of the squad and they fell apart. He got the sack then got employed again but was never really given much time to turn things around and was sacked again. He deserves a decent chance again, maybe not at Premiership though.

Guest Big Al

And who will perform worse - it's worse enough at the moment, don't you think so? 2 wins in 16 says it all. No motivation, no style, no strategy.

in all seriousness it wouldn't surprise me if we approached Mark Hughes about it, if we haven't already.

[massive anguish face]

Rumours that they'd already spoken to Pardew while CH was still manager suggests it's the way these slimeballs operate.

Not so much rumours as everybody on here knew they had the contract drawn up in October, meanwhile Pardew sat at home and crossed his fingers for Newcastle defeats so he could steal a man's job, the utter shitbag.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/jan/21/newsstory.sport12

"The reason we are not winning games is because we have not got our best players on the field; that is not an excuse it's a fact. People have to understand that. But we have no money to buy anyone so we have to soldier on with what we've got."

Was thinking earlier that his excuses were starting to remind me of Souness. Every thing is every one's fault except his.

Oh, and if he was that good of a manager (by actually manage to manage), then I'm sure he would be able to work something better out. Because, at the moment he's losing every match... so in that sense any other person that could come in and win... or actually just draw, would be better.... it's a fact.

in all seriousness it wouldn't surprise me if we approached Mark Hughes about it, if we haven't already.

[massive anguish face]

Rumours that they'd already spoken to Pardew while CH was still manager suggests it's the way these slimeballs operate.

I think its time for a Golfmag ITK post......................

One thing I can't understand, is that the media don't seem to be hounding him out. There doesn't seem to be the normal fuss being made which normally happens when a manager goes on such an awful run. Maybe the media have got smart and realise the best way for us to suffer would be to keep him in the job.

One thing I can't understand, is that the media don't seem to be hounding him out. There doesn't seem to be the normal fuss being made which normally happens when a manager goes on such an awful run. Maybe the media have got smart and realise the best way for us to suffer would be to keep him in the job.

Totally agree...you have to think any other club in the country who have a current run like ours he would be gone.....and today would have been that final nail in the coffin..To continually rely on an injury list is not really acceptable..We ALL know we had a first eleven no where near brighton but FFS the club is still Newcastle United !!!!!

Guest chicken little

What will peoples view on him be if we lose against Norwich and Reading?

Worse than Hitler, shagged my missus, responsible for 90% of cancer deaths, SAFC tattooed on left buttock, loves shooting Magpies and laughing about it.

Guest neesy111

What will peoples view on him be if we lose against Norwich and Reading?

Same.  I want him out before those games, can't see us getting anything at Norwich.  2 months since last result away from home.

Lose both of those games then we're fucked.