Alan Pardew

Dave

"Sylvain come off but we needed to make sure we got a tackle out on the pitch."

That sentence sums up entirely what is wrong with him as a manager and ultimately why we are where we are.

So takes perfectly fit player off who has been playing well and leaves player on who has just come back from long term injury on.  Who he then must take off due to an injury.  :lol:

DERP DERP

:lol: He's full of s***, man.

I know, its just making me mad.

I can safely say without hyperbole that Perch for Marveaux is the most incredible substitution I have ever seen at St James.

There was nothing unique about it at the time. Replacing a physically weak and frail attacking midfielder with a more defensively stout one while leading 1-0 is a perfectly logical thing to do. People like to use hyperbole when they have hindsight. In fact, we have played good football before with Perch and Anita in midfield. The much larger issue is the general attitude the team played with, especially after Reading scored a goal. We seemed fairly comfortable before that. We were too scared to attack after we scored and for all the focus on defence, the team capitulated and fell into chaos after allowing the fortuitous equaliser. We've seen this story a multitude of times this season.

I had no hindsight when I booed the decision at the time. It was obvious how fucking backwards the decision was.

I put £100 on them to score as soon as it happened, see betting thread. Think you are clearly wrong Segun.

Aye, I said in the match thread that if we didn't score a second soon we weren't going to win. It's not hindsight in any way.

Ashley is often portrayed as a 'quiet but ruthless businesses man' in the media. Hope he proves it tonight or tomorro .

I'm at the stage now where I'm not even allowing myself to be concerned at who the replacement could be, we need toget rid  of Pardew and we need to do it now.

I can safely say without hyperbole that Perch for Marveaux is the most incredible substitution I have ever seen at St James.

There was nothing unique about it at the time. Replacing a physically weak and frail attacking midfielder with a more defensively stout one while leading 1-0 is a perfectly logical thing to do. People like to use hyperbole when they have hindsight. In fact, we have played good football before with Perch and Anita in midfield. The much larger issue is the general attitude the team played with, especially after Reading scored a goal. We seemed fairly comfortable before that. We were too scared to attack after we scored and for all the focus on defence, the team capitulated and fell into chaos after allowing the fortuitous equaliser. We've seen this story a multitude of times this season.

I had no hindsight when I booed the decision at the time. It was obvious how fucking backwards the decision was.

I put £100 on them to score as soon as it happened, see betting thread. Think you are clearly wrong Segun.

:thup: It's a smart thing to do if the pressure's there. The only reason the pressure was there was his own decision making. Agreed, it is also to do with his general tactical choices and making the team sit back on the lead. But the substitution was in turn pure idiocy, because you knew what it was leading to. And it just confirmed that that was his genuine game plan. It wasn't the players falling to pieces of their own accord. With that one substitution he confirmed fans fears that he's an absolute bottler and can't handle a team of players with any actual footballing ability.

IMO.

He will at least get til the Chelsea game Imo.

He shouldn't even get until he gets home tonight.

Sack the cunt, confiscate his company car and make him get the metro home so he can apologise personally to some of the poor fuckers who've put up with his atrocious brand of hoofball.

Ashley is often portrayed as a 'quiet but ruthless businesses man' in the media. Hope he proves it tonight or tomorro .

I'm at the stage now where I'm not even allowing myself to be concerned at who the replacement could be, we need toget rid  of Pardew and we need to do it now.

Tbh, I don't trust Ashley whatsoever to make the right decision in the interests of the club. He'll stick with Pardew through obstinacy rather than foresight.

We could sign Messi and this fucking clown would probably play him in goals.  Signings will only do so much.  He needs to go and he needs to go now for the sake of our premiership survival. 

I believe, like a lot of others on here, if he stays in the job we're going down.  I'd take Adkins till the end of the season.

Shola Ameobi on the right fucking wing, the right fucking wing. Bloke should be shot with shit for even considering that to be a good idea nevermind actually executing it and then unbelievably it got worse from there, that shouldn't even be possible. A clueless wanker and a negative cunt at the moment. I shudder to think what words of wisdom he said at HT.

Yes we've had a bad run with injuries, but there's no way on Earth that this side, given the personnel he has had at his disposal, should be in the position they're in. That is Pardew's fault.

Edit: Or perhaps it's the fans' fault. Yes, sack us.

Guest Roger Kint

Shola Ameobi on the right fucking wing, the right fucking wing. Bloke should be shot with shit for even considering that to be a good idea nevermind actually executing it.

Yet he was still better than Jonas on the left. The fact both played for 90 is shocking though!

Shola Ameobi on the right f***ing wing, the right f***ing wing. Bloke should be shot with s*** for even considering that to be a good idea nevermind actually executing it.

I mean, he says he has nowt on the bench, why not play cisse up top through the middle and put and extra midfielder on, then with Cabs, Marv and Anita try getting the ball through to cisse.

Then use Shola as the impact sub.

Nah.

Jonas is a winger. He's right-footed. If he's to play anywhere (Questionable enough) he should play right wing to that he can get a half-way competent cross in to the strikers.

Shola is a striker. He's also right-footed. If he's to play anywhere (and that is also questionable) it should be as a striker. But if he is to be pushed wide he should play on the left so that he can at least cut inside and shoot.

Luke Edwards @LukeEdwardsTele

Pardew asked for 1st time whether he's worried about his future. Said no. "I'm strong enough 2 take criticism & been in situation b4" #nufc

This dafty's trying to say they were bossing the second half before the changes :lol: It was more even, yes, but they were hardly threatening, the need for a 'tackle', as he put it, just wasn't necessary. Even so, why take off a player who's actually fully fit before the one who hasn't played a full match in 2 months. Imbecile.