Alan Pardew

Dave

The 8 yearcontract is about keeping him here if/when we get relegated imo.

The bad form will continue in the Championship. 'Last year I could call on Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Cisse, Debuchy. I haven't got that quality any more'.

Jesus wept.

I'm actually convinced that Ashley wants us relegated.

Chris Hughton was sacked on the back of a 1-0 win against Arsenal and 5-1 against Sunderland.

Pardew has 2 wins all season.

5?

Jesus wept.

Chris Hughton was sacked on the back of a 1-0 win against Arsenal and 5-1 against Sunderland.

You know that none of that is true, right? :lol:

Jesus wept.

There is just no reason that he would want this. He just wants maximum return from minimum investment. I think after a fifth place finish last year he felt top 8 no problem with zero signings.

Guest bimpy474

Jesus wept.

:icon_scratch:

Jesus wept.

There is just no reason that he would want this. He just wants maximum return from minimum investment. I think after a fifth place finish last year he felt top 8 no problem with zero signings.

and as it hasnt worked out-Agents are sniffing our desperation, which is taking the calibre of players we need outside MAs recruitment policy= we are fucked

Guest icemanblue

Keep coming back to this forum hoping news has broke of Pardew's departure.

It's not going to happen. Inochi was right, the condescending twat.

:lol: Aye.

Guest firetotheworks

It's a cliché but Ashley now needs to back him or sack him. Either put up the funds necessary to remove all excuses for Pardew or bin him in favour of someone else.

With arguably the most important match of the season coming up and just over 10 days left to make squad adjustments, this decision needs to be made immediately. There's no in between, it's option A or B. If no decision is made, we will go down.

I think the most important match was yesterday tbh.

Jesus wept.

I meant 2 wins in the league then I realised it wasn't October.

Too scared to look at the league table to check

It's a cliché but Ashley now needs to back him or sack him. Either put up the funds necessary to remove all excuses for Pardew or bin him in favour of someone else.

With arguably the most important match of the season coming up and just over 10 days left to make squad adjustments, this decision needs to be made immediately. There's no in between, it's option A or B. If no decision is made, we will go down.

Well yeah, but we can't go back now. :lol:

Jesus wept.

I meant 2 wins in the league then I realised it wasn't October.

My badd

???

Guest firetotheworks

Well yeah, but we can't go back now. :lol:

We can't?

At what point do we consider affirmative action? Do we even consider it?  I feel (although this is a bit hyperbolic) this is a massive massive moment in our potential future. Relegation could spell absolute disaster, we have the best team we have had in a very long time (the purples anyway ;D).  I can't stand watching Pardew drag us down to the championship I can't do it. If he doesn't get the bullet and we go down. I wont be buying shirts/tickets/ again.

I think Villa has to be the cut off point, I would hope that Decker and Ashley have already been looking about behind closed doors.

At what point do we consider affirmative action? Do we even consider it?  I feel (although this is a bit hyperbolic) this is a massive massive moment in our potential future. Relegation could spell absolute disaster, we have the best team we have had in a very long time (the purples anyway ;D).  I can't stand watching Pardew drag us down to the championship I can't do it. If he doesn't get the bullet and we go down. I wont be buying shirts/tickets/ again.

I think Villa has to be the cut off point, I would hope that Decker and Ashley have already been looking about behind closed doors.

Only two days left of January by then though. I honestly think it has to be now or it won't happen at all.