Alan Pardew

Dave

"It was very disappointing to lose on Saturday. We played very well in the first half and we controlled the entire game but unfortunately we couldn't score more.

"We should have played the second half in the same way that we did the first. In the first half we controlled the ball, we passed it around, we moved it and we were very fluid. But in the second half we were a little bit too deep and we didn't have as many chances as in the first."

:hmm:

And you had nothing to do with that Alan?!

It wasn't the fault of Pardew that Cabaye was injured. :lol: Its already been forgotten that Marveaux was taken off for Perch at 1-0 and it was 1-1 when Cabaye went off. Does Pardew think we're as thick as he is?

"It was very disappointing to lose on Saturday. We played very well in the first half and we controlled the entire game but unfortunately we couldn't score more.

"We should have played the second half in the same way that we did the first. In the first half we controlled the ball, we passed it around, we moved it and we were very fluid. But in the second half we were a little bit too deep and we didn't have as many chances as in the first."

:hmm:

And you had nothing to do with that Alan?!

It wasn't the fault of Pardew that Cabaye was injured. :lol: Its already been forgotten that Marveaux was taken off for Perch at 1-0 and it was 1-1 when Cabaye went off. Does Pardew think we're as thick as he is?

Ranger thinks we are.

I'm gettiong sick of the bullshit people spout about injuries etc regarding Pardew and how unlucky he has been.

Well tough s***, look at the team Roeder had to put out 6 years ago in January 2013 against Spurs. (Yes we actually won an away game with this s**** team).

Given, Ramage, Taylor, Huntington, Pattison, Solano, Butt, Milner, Dyer, Martins, Sibierski.

Subs Not Used: Harper, Edgar, O'Brien, Carroll, Troisi.

Spurs 2-3 Newcastle

To be fair, the attacking players there are far better than the rubbish that trot out these days.

:kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

Can't say I agree with that!! Only Milner would get into our current team!!

As if Dyer, Martins and Solano wouldn't stroll into that side on Saturday. Sib would get a few minutes too.

I'm gettiong sick of the bullshit people spout about injuries etc regarding Pardew and how unlucky he has been.

Well tough s***, look at the team Roeder had to put out 6 years ago in January 2013 against Spurs. (Yes we actually won an away game with this s**** team).

Given, Ramage, Taylor, Huntington, Pattison, Solano, Butt, Milner, Dyer, Martins, Sibierski.

Spurs 2-3 Newcastle

To be fair, the attacking players there are far better than the rubbish that trot out these days.

Solano could moonwalk into our side.

Guest Roger Kint

Spurs 2-3 Newcastle

At right back?

Spurs 2-3 Newcastle

At right back?

Solano >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shola

And i'm being very kind to Shola.

Spurs 2-3 Newcastle

At right back?

In most positions tbf :lol: Was thinking he'd be eminently preferable to Shola working the right flank. Cisse would love a Nobby putting balls in the box. Might help him rediscover his form.

Guest strongbow69

Few could argue a line-up including Tim Krul, Mathieu Debuchy, Steven Taylor, Davide Santon, Yohan Cabaye, Cheick Tiote, Vurnon Anita, Hatem Ben Arfa, Sylvain Marveaux and Papiss Cisse should be capable of getting into the top half of the top flight.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2013/01/22/ashley-still-backing-my-plans-for-the-team-pardew-72703-32650153/2/#ixzz2Ii3EZEpy

no colo ??  :undecided:

Guest Roger Kint

Spurs 2-3 Newcastle

At right back?

In most positions tbf :lol: Was thinking he'd be eminently preferable to Shola working the right flank. Cisse would love a Nobby putting balls in the box. Might help him rediscover his form.

:lol: Agree with you, just thinking as he played RB that game. Christ that back four was shit then.

Debuchy already trying to push us to a better style of football already? Fuck it. Make him captain.

That moment where he bombed on and put it on a plate for Cisse was more than Simpson has ever done attacking wise. So glad we finally got him.

"Once we have our best players on the pitch and fully fit again and sign new players I am confident we can get out of it.”

This is what scares me the most. What an unbelievable deflection of criticism. Yes im sure every team would do better if they had every player fit and signed new players on top of that. You're a manager, manage.

What happens if we get more injuries? Just going to tell us all there is nothing you can do about it, out of your hands?

He's supposed to be a manager, manage your squad FFS, don't hear Fergie handing in the towel for the title when all of his CBs were injured and having to play Carrick CB.

Why am i even comparing Fergie to Pardew FFS  :idiot2:

If he dares use injuries as an excuse now I'll go spare. Only players we've got to come into the first team is Taylor and Ben Arfa. If you're effectively telling us that this team can't win without Ben Arfa then you need to walk the fuck out of this club right now.

If he dares use injuries as an excuse now I'll go spare. Only players we've got to come into the first team is Taylor and Ben Arfa. If you're effectively telling us that this team can't win without Ben Arfa then you need to walk the fuck out of this club right now.

Aye the player he was too afraid to start not so long ago.  :lol:

Aye the player he was too afraid to start not so long ago.  :lol:

Or managed brilliantly back into the fold.

???

Guest icemanblue
:lol: History is being rewritten a bit there, like. The overwhelming feeling, until recently, is that Pardew did the right thing with Hatem.

Debuchy already trying to push us to a better style of football already? Fuck it. Make him captain.

That moment where he bombed on and put it on a plate for Cisse was more than Simpson has ever done attacking wise. So glad we finally got him.

"Once we have our best players on the pitch and fully fit again and sign new players I am confident we can get out of it.”

This is what scares me the most. What an unbelievable deflection of criticism. Yes im sure every team would do better if they had every player fit and signed new players on top of that. You're a manager, manage.

This whole season has been a deflection of criticism exercise for Pardew, he's had an absolute nightmare.

Just read his interview in the today's chronicle.  Spitting blood but the sentence that has angered me the most:

"Once we get our best players on the pitch and fully fit again - and sign new players - I am confident we can get out of it."

So before his excuse was he didn't have his best players and now its 'I need my best players AND new ones too'.  Just fuck off and do one would you?  The squad he has should be top 10 at least. 

How can one man take a 5th place team and turn them into relegation material is staggering. 

Going to have a big job on his hands integrating all these new signings (if they come off) in to the team given that they're all youngish & have no experience of the PL. I'm sure it'll be a problem he'll welcome unlike the others though. Be amazed if French didn't become the onfield language given these lads will, I assume, not have much English.

Going to have a big job on his hands integrating all these new signings (if they come off) in to the team given that they're all youngish & have no experience of the PL. I'm sure it'll be a problem he'll welcome unlike the others though. Be amazed if French didn't become the onfield language given these lads will, I assume, not have much English.

I don't think he'll have a job integrating them tbh. It's not like we have a complicated system which they'll have to get used to. Most of them will probably just be told to stand in certain areas of the pitch then work it out as the game unfolds.