Alan Pardew

Dave

Just think how much momentum and "feel good factor" we could habe had going into villa if we had beaten reading and pull off all these rumoured transfers this week?

But no the fucker had to go and throw away the points. I really hope we get a Glen Roeder type scenario now where we sign enough players for the team to pick itself for the remainder of the season. Whenever Glenn had to tinker with the team etc he struggled.

I know I shouldn't let it irritate me, but I'm sick of people who don't watch Newcastle matches saying we've got no right whinging about Pardew.

But we finished 5th last year marra, the Premier League give us 20 free points at the end of this season for that.

I know I shouldn't let it irritate me, but I'm sick of people who don't watch Newcastle matches saying we've got no right whinging about Pardew.

But we finished 5th last year marra, they give us 10 free points at the end of this season for that.

That would be nice actually :)

Disgusting amount of people shaking their head, laughing in disbelief when I get angry about Pardew. Sit them down in front of the tv and let them watch every one of our matches, one after the other, then see what the cunts say. I don't really give big opinions on opposition as I admit I don't watch enough. I wish others would show some humility and do the fucking same.

The thing that depresses me most is I can't get too excited about all these good signings as the manager is so incompetent and is taking us towards the championship

This. Though with the signings we should be able to stay up, but that would be just purely on the quality of the players, nothing else. Though Pardew would still be seen as a hero with comments like "told you so" by some that got their heads so high up in there asses it´s not even funny (note: not referring to anyone in here) :lol:

Just reading some of the comments on skysports and came across this:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8419516/Newcastle-forward-Nile-Ranger-blasts-the-club-s-booing-fans-on-Twitter

You Newcastle fans are so unbelievably fickle, most of you are on here saying that Pards has got to be sacked before you get relegated and its his fault blah blah blah. Are you forgetting the fantastic job he did last season with limited resources?? He has thus far had no money to strengthen and is constantly losing his best players through injury. SORT IT OUT TOON FANS, for as long as i can remember your fans and the loyalty and dedication you have shown throughout your history is admired by most fans in the UK but in the past decade you are fast becoming the laughing stock of the league because of how fickle you are, LOWER your expectations, you are a mid table/top 8 team at best. GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM NO MATTER WHAT.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/what/grand/Get-Smart-Max-what-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-2984.gif

Lower our expectations, ok Im happy to be relegated  :lol:

Not gonna read them.  He is very good at saying the right thing in fairness to him.  Talk is cheap though. 

Going off the URL, what is Ashley backing exactly?  Does anybody have any idea what his 'plans' are?  We have no structure, no style, no system.  The only constants are that fucking awful free kick and the soft goals we conceed. :lol:

Our playing style varies from Arsenal'esque to worse than Stoke in less than 15 minutes.  We don't take cups seriously.  We don't bring youth players on particularly well.  Oh and the signings we make seem to be at random and we don't target a specific style of player or even a certain position.  Just as long as they're French, we're all over it.

We've gone backwards and our stars seem to be actually regressing as players under Pardew.

I'm getting sick of the bullshit people spout about injuries etc regarding Pardew and how unlucky he has been.

Well tough s***, look at the team Roeder had to put out 6 years ago in January 2007 against Spurs. (Yes we actually won an away game with this s**** team).

Given, Ramage, Taylor, Huntington, Pattison, Solano, Butt, Milner, Dyer, Martins, Sibierski.

Subs Not Used: Harper, Edgar, O'Brien, Carroll, Troisi.

Spurs 2-3 Newcastle

Injuries don't explain why we were playing shite with a fully fit squad.

Injuries don't explain why our players wander around the pitch like 11 strangers at a bad party.

Injuries don't explain why we constantly play negatively and try to shut up shop.

Injuries don't explain why we haven't scored from a corner since dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Injuries don't explain why we are utterly incapable of coming back if we go a goal down.

At the end of the transfer window one man was insistent he was happy with the squad he had at his disposal.  Well, guess what, we were right and you were wrong.  Now piss off and let us get a manager who will get our players playing to their potential.

I'm gettiong sick of the bullshit people spout about injuries etc regarding Pardew and how unlucky he has been.

Well tough s***, look at the team Roeder had to put out 6 years ago in January 2013 against Spurs. (Yes we actually won an away game with this s**** team).

Given, Ramage, Taylor, Huntington, Pattison, Solano, Butt, Milner, Dyer, Martins, Sibierski.

Subs Not Used: Harper, Edgar, O'Brien, Carroll, Troisi.

Spurs 2-3 Newcastle

To be fair, the attacking players there are far better than the rubbish that trot out these days.

Injuries don't explain why our players wander around the pitch like 11 strangers at a bad party.

Injuries don't explain why we constantly play negatively and try to shut up shop.

Injuries don't explain why we haven't scored from a corner since dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Injuries don't explain why we are utterly incapable of coming back if we go a goal down.

At the end of the transfer window one man was insistent he was happy with the squad he had at his disposal.  Well, guess what, we were right and you were wrong.  Now piss off and let us get a manager who will get our players playing to their potential.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest neesy111

Look at that back line :lol: Also add an old Solano, Dyer and Butt with Sibierski at top. No matter how bad Spurs were, how on earth did we win :lol: I remember that game though. Martins thunder :notworthy:

Injuries don't explain why we were playing s**** with a fully fit squad.

At the end of the transfer window one man was insistent he was happy with the squad he had at his disposal.  Well, guess what, we were right and you were wrong.  Now p*ss off and let us get a manager who will get our players playing to their potential.

"It was very disappointing to lose on Saturday. We played very well in the first half and we controlled the entire game but unfortunately we couldn't score more.

"We should have played the second half in the same way that we did the first. In the first half we controlled the ball, we passed it around, we moved it and we were very fluid. But in the second half we were a little bit too deep and we didn't have as many chances as in the first."

:hmm:

"It was very disappointing to lose on Saturday. We played very well in the first half and we controlled the entire game but unfortunately we couldn't score more.

"We should have played the second half in the same way that we did the first. In the first half we controlled the ball, we passed it around, we moved it and we were very fluid. But in the second half we were a little bit too deep and we didn't have as many chances as in the first."

:hmm:

And you had nothing to do with that Alan?!