Alan Pardew

Dave

Going to have a big job on his hands integrating all these new signings (if they come off) in to the team given that they're all youngish & have no experience of the PL. I'm sure it'll be a problem he'll welcome unlike the others though. Be amazed if French didn't become the onfield language given these lads will, I assume, not have much English.

Don´t give him more excuses :lol: :(

Gonna be a laugh when we've got 3 new super players in and we're still serving up shite.

Hopefully it will be a boost to everyone around the training ground as well, and help us get our confidence back a bit.

:thup:

Maybe on day 1 and 2 of working out a gameplan to shut out Brighton they'll have smiles on their faces. Not sure they'll be so happy about their decisions on day 3, 4, 5 and 6.

Guest neesy111

If these signings come off he doesn't have a leg to stand on for any more pathetic excuses that comes out of his mouth.

He hasn't for months, it'll just be obvious to everyone then, rather than everyone that's been paying attention.

I agree but even to outsiders and his fans he won't have any left.

Pardew on why he lost to villa. "Well to be honest we've got too many options here, it's difficult to know who to pick. I done my best but really the fans need to accept their demand for new players has upset the balance of them team"

With it looking increasingly likely that we'll have 3 new players in before Villa, does anyone think AP is going to change his negative style/tactics?

Reckon he's still in the job only because we want to lure the new players in. I think we'll have a new manager / Carver as caretaker from February.

If these signings come off he doesn't have a leg to stand on for any more pathetic excuses that comes out of his mouth.

Excuse ready for losing will be ' Its going to take a bit of time for HBA, Taylor and the new players to get up to speed'

No excuses now that we're getting players in. We desperately need a strong finish to the season if we've any hope of keeping our best players next season. I wish we'd a different manager to finish the season, but that ain't gonna happen.

Guest bimpy474

While i can't stand him now, the club comes first and if he gets the team playing then i'll happily eat humble pie.

Just get them playing good football and the results will come.

These signings have very little to do with Pardew as i understand it. It's all Carr and the clubs low budget policy that have found the players. I honestly believe Pardew would prefer "proper British players" i.e. his very obvious intention to resign Carroll last summer.

Guest bimpy474

These signings have very little to do with Pardew as i understand it. It's all Carr and the clubs low budget policy that have found the players. I honestly believe Pardew would prefer "proper British players" i.e. his very obvious intention to resign Carroll last summer.

Well he has the chance to back up how he reckons the game should be played, in fact as an average manager he'll never get a better chance to improve himself as well as us.