Alan Pardew

Dave

Looks like another official over-selling someones' finisher there.  Has the potential to be repeated for years alongside the video of DiCanio 'assualting' the ref.

The refs comedy rock flare fall.

If Fergie had done the same thing, would he have been sent to the stands at old trafford? i very much doubt it

Fergie and Wenger have been sent to the stands before. To be fair I think most referees upon  hearing what he had done would have sent whoever to the stands.

I can't remember a manager pushing an official before, I think the FA will look pretty grimly on the whole thing. I don't think this one is because "we are Newcastle"

Think Wenger might have done it once, or maybe that was an opposition manager. He is the only one that springs to mind.

Guest bimpy474

Still dont how to do it despite Dave very clear easy instructions, yet i took down and put back up my Sky dish the other day.

Not sure if i'm practical or just a prat.

Dont bother answering that by the way ;D

:laugh:

When you're on a Youtube page, just copy the URL out of your browser's address bar and put it in your post. The forum does the rest, nowt more complicated than that.

Even I get it, come on lads! :lol:

Guest bimpy474

:laugh:

When you're on a Youtube page, just copy the URL out of your browser's address bar and put it in your post. The forum does the rest, nowt more complicated than that.

See this is straight forward help, yet my brain and fingers seems to ignore all that and act on their own ;D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19311871

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew could face FA punishment for push

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew could face a Football Association reprimand for pushing a linesman during his side's win over Tottenham despite his apology.

Pardew was sent to the stands for pushing assistant referee Peter Kirkup while complaining about the ball going out for a throw-in.

Should the incident be mentioned in the referee's report by Martin Atkinson, the FA will consider a fine or a ban.

"We're overjoyed about the result but I hold my head in shame," Pardew said.

"I was just saying to the players [beforehand] about the great Olympics and how to set an example and there's me pushing the linesman over. It was comical, he just happened to be right in front of me.

"I went in and said I'm sorry [to the referees] and said I would have to apologise publicly too because it was ridiculous."

Hatem Ben Arfa's late penalty earned the points for Newcastle after Jermain Defoe replied to Demba Ba's curling strike.

Guest Realist

http://i.imgur.com/dfTQr.png

slags with her fella aswell by the look of it

Dark haired bloke in suit... no malo.

Nick Frost?

Did anyone else think he had instucted us to play shorter yesterday? Krul rolled/threw the ball put on numerous occassions. The 4-4-2 in the first half was poor. But it seemed as if we were trying to keep the ball down even when the formation wasn't working. Good stuff

We were playing it short all pre-season as well. So it is definitely something Pardew is working on, good on him.

Probably why we signed Anita, someone who will sit on the defence and always give them a passing option.