Alan Pardew

Dave

Just plead guilty, attend the hearing, yes sir, sorry sir, won't happen again sir and take the rap.

..and get rid of the smile while you're doing it.

:facepalm: he didn't murder a puppy with his bare hands man

I'm not sure why you've reacted like that.

It was very clear in the interviews on Saturday that, he was seeing the funny side of the situation as well. There is a funny side, but it's best not to present it to the Panel, that's all.

He seems to be a guy who is used to charming his way out of situations. It won't work with all of the people all of the time.

Guest bimpy474

Just plead guilty, attend the hearing, yes sir, sorry sir, won't happen again sir and take the rap.

Not true, my shih tzu collasped after seeing the heinousness of it.

I'm not sure why you've reacted like that.

It was very clear in the interviews on Saturday that, he was seeing the funny side of the situation as well. There is a funny side, but it's best not to present it to the Panel, that's all.

He seems to be a guy who is used to charming his way out of situations. It won't work with all of the people all of the time.

I understand what you're saying. But the fact that he apologized in private and in public immediately shows that he knows well the seriousness of his actions. I personally see nothing wrong in the way he has conducted himself in the aftermath, and imo it's nice to see a manager who can see the funny side of things. It's a sport with very high stakes and emotions are so charged so often that people tend to forget that there are more important things in life.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/pardew-facing-twogame-ban-for-shoving-linesman-8063421.html

It had been thought that the one-game ban handed to Arsène Wenger for his push on Atkinson at the end of Arsenal's game at Sunderland two years ago would act as a precedent. Wenger was also fined £8,000 for the push on Atkinson, who was the fourth official that day at the Stadium of Light.

However, Saturday's incident is not seen as comparable to Wenger's, with the shove having occurred on the side of the pitch and not while the manager and officials were heading towards the tunnel as happened with the Arsenal manager. The Pardew incident was also more widely seen.

The incident looks likely to result in a two-game ban for Pardew, but he has until 4pm on Thursday to contest the charge.

Like it fucking matters if the incident was more widely seen or not ffs. It's like saying if Barton had done everything he did at the Etihad in the tunnel away from the cameras/crowd he'd have only deserved a few games ban.

I don´t feel confidence at all with pardew in the stands. But that said, they will probably be a little bit better prepared this time... So hopefully we will manage this anyway.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/pardew-facing-twogame-ban-for-shoving-linesman-8063421.html

However, Saturday's incident is not seen as comparable to Wenger's, with the shove having occurred on the side of the pitch and not while the manager and officials were heading towards the tunnel as happened with the Arsenal manager. The Pardew incident was also more widely seen.

pathetic.

Guest Realist

It had been thought that the one-game ban handed to Arsène Wenger for his push on Atkinson at the end of Arsenal's game at Sunderland two years ago would act as a precedent. Wenger was also fined £8,000 for the push on Atkinson, who was the fourth official that day at the Stadium of Light.

The incident looks likely to result in a two-game ban for Pardew, but he has until 4pm on Thursday to contest the charge.

The "It's a good thing he apologized as well, because that probably dropped it to two games, instead of three, although three is still on the table" tone/conjecture combo at the end is pure vomit. 

Making excuses up already for why the bigger clubs get special treatment.

More widely seen ffs :lol: Does that mean a push live on the telly deserves a bigger ban than one not?

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

#nufc Pardew has pleaded guilty to FA charge. AP: "I don't want to harp on about and focus on the game."

Great quoting from Lee, doesnt make any sense but you get the gist of whats happened.