Alan Pardew

Dave

Think the players just weren't fired up for this, so it's no fault of Pardew in my opinion.

:lol:

Not only weren't they fired up which is his job to make sure they are, but they also had no idea what positions they were playing.

Crabaye might as well play as a sweeper he's that deep. :lol:

Exactly, it's unbelievable.

When we attacked today we looked like this

Krul

Cabaye Sayls MBiwa      Jonas

Tiote

Sissoko            Gouffran

Debuchy

Marveaux

Cisse

And this isn't evena  joke, this was our first half set up.

Think the players just weren't fired up for this, so it's no fault of Pardew in my opinion.

They were simply the better side today, fair play to them. All of you shouting for his head, how predictable.

You're either a total cunt, or a WUM cunt! Which is it?

Crabaye might as well play as a sweeper he's that deep. :lol:

There was one point where he was in the back 4, tiote was on the wing and sunderland just stood in a line across the midfield and didn't have to move as we couldn't go anywhere but punt it long, that alone tells you we have no idea what the hell we are doing when in possession..

How did he contrive to lose that game given the following are considered to be one of the best 11 footballers in their respective countries:

Krul

Debuchy

Yanga-Mbiwa

Jonas (albeit not lately)

Tiote

Cabaye

Sissoko

Cisse.

8 regular internationals out of a starting 11 also including Saylor who has been in good form and Marveaux who, some would argue, could do a job for France off the bench. That's 10 international quality players.

These lot were playing against the Dog and Fucking Duck today and got whipped.

No gameplan, no structure/shape, strategy or style. This has to end.

We play 2 rigid lines, defence and attack. Cabaye and Tiote we so deep, then Sissoko was miles away from them. This team's potential is falling by the game with that prick in charge. We can laugh at Sunderland for having spastic fans as much as we want, but they stuffed us today and could have been out of site by half time.

Pardew has fucked up big time this time. 3-0 at home to any other team would have been hard to swallow, but would have been forgotten about soon enough. This one won't. Hell of an uphill struggle to get fans back onside now.

My two biggest criticisms are the complete lack of plan going forward, we rely far too much on individual brilliance rather than a collective effort.  My other gripe is set pieces, I have never watched a team who have set pieces that are as bad as ours. Improving both aspects would help us no end.

fuck the over-reactions to this 'cause it's the derby, this has been coming for months...the type of player we have and the tactics the manager employs are totally at odds

this is nothing new, he's fucking terrible and as i said earlier was a cisse injury time winner away from us being in a total mess, as opposed to a whiff of danger

anyone see where the next point is coming from?

Pray for Willow.

I predict he will say the performance is unacceptable, that he is sorry for the fans after such a "wonderful" European adventure, and say he is angry with the players.

He has lied, patronised, condescended and played the support of the club at every step of his tenure, I expect no different from the thoroughly unlikable PR man

Will shoulder no responsibility as usual.

It's not tactics, it's execution. Sitting deep and defending or long ball wouldn't be a problem if we were good at it. Players with good reputations and good CVs have become incapable of organized defending or taking a corner. The players have to take some responsibility for their own shit performances, but Pardew isn't do anything with the talent he has available. It's been a full season, and we still can't take a corner properly.

f*** the over-reactions to this 'cause it's the derby, this has been coming for months...the type of player we have and the tactics the manager employs are totally at odds

this is nothing new, he's f***ing terrible and as i said earlier was a cisse injury time winner away from us being in a total mess, as opposed to a whiff of danger

anyone see where the next point is coming from?

Aye Middlesbrough at home next season.

Guest loven Mag 11

to blame Pardew solely for this loss would be to let a lot of players who didn't put in any effort in the slightest

So bringing on Shola at 45 was shola's decision?

Knew I was trying to defend the indefensible at times recently out of faith something better was coming next season, but I simply cant accept that to them, no way that is acceptable at all, its a deal breaker for me over reaction or not.

Just contrast us to them with a positive minded manager it was there for all to see.