Alan Pardew

Dave

Not sure if I'm disabled, but I'd still give him next season. Obviously wouldn't be in tears if we found a suitable replacement, but the chances of that happening are slim thanks to Big Mike.

Pleased for those who have their week of Pardew gloating to look forward to. Enjoy it.

Aye, you are.  And your last comment is pathetic, enjoy your own week and what your s*** manager had given you.

Not sure if I'm disabled, but I'd still give him next season. Obviously wouldn't be in tears if we found a suitable replacement, but the chances of that happening are slim thanks to Big Mike.

Pleased for those who have their week of Pardew gloating to look forward to. Enjoy it.

You clearly are with that post, or you're pissed.

Guest bimpy474

Well done, you are star of the week.

Constantly having a go at people for defending Pardew, then having a go at them for then having a go at him :lol:

:lol:

Or. Having a go at them having a go at Pardew, and then getting the same stick back and crying like a baby. Get over it man.

It's been completely two way traffic though and somehow both sides don't seem to see this.

Those who were against him are getting a bit precious now "But, but you said mean things to me before :(" as if those against Pardew weren't giving out just as much shit to those who weren't.

Nothing to gloat about, everyone samssively pissed off with the bloke.

If you cant raise your team for the Derby match AT YOUR OWN PLACE then you shouldnt have a job as manager of Newcastle United.

Didn't realise the hate Pardew club was closed for new members.

He did no wrong today tbh, the players fault, he can't help the decisions going against him :)

Hope that appeases some, sorry for changing my opinion.

One question, when is the closing period for a kneejerk reaction? Just so I am sure in future. To me giving things too much time is the complete opposite to a kneejerk reaction so I am now confused  :undecided:

:lol: tbf Cajun you have been extremely condescending in your defence of 'Pards'.

Can someone sum up his points in his interview?  Just caught the the last bit of it.  Just heard him mentioned Thursday and how it was always gonna be tough having this match at the end of the 3 game week we've just had. 

He said to Mick Lowes that some of our players were knackered after Thursday and Lowes said we had 5 players in the team who hadn't played, Pardew said the 5 weren't up to speed.  :lol:

Fucking hell.

:lol: That's so typical, I've never heard so many excuses from a manager ever.

Foluwashola, who claimed yesterday that you were clueless if you thought that the manager's negative comments would reflect themselves in the performance.

If you're going to go on record with something so moronic then of course you should expect it back.

Pochettino would have been perfect tbh.

Absolutely

Had you, or anyone on here, actually heard of him before he landed in Southampton?

Yes if you follow football , guillem ballague has been going on about him for years. Not a la liga fan I guess? You are probably one of those who never heard of Michu before he arrived

The reality of our situation is that the owner and board are just as ignorant of foreign managers as I am, so it would be a fucking huge leap of faith to even dream of them employing someone of that ilk.

A less risky proposition, with experience of the Premiership, would be Laudrup, but that isn't going to happen either.

As depressing and frustrating as it is, I'm afraid we're stuck with Pardew for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully Shola will fuck off with him too.

I don't have time for the likes of you who tolerate low standards and even glorify them. (Pardew and Shola.)

Guest firetotheworks

The amount of players we have forward when we attack is embarrassing. One man in the box all the time, two if you're lucky.

They were absolutely pouring forward all game.

It has been the story of our side since we sold Nolan, who needed replacing. We don't have enough of a goalscoring threat through the center and we barely look like scoring once, it is a shock when we score more than that.

We have the players,  they're just all 20 yards back in case the 1 player we have vs their 4 loses it. The cart is driving the horse.

The way you're carrying on towards people who just want the best for NUFC is pathetic.

Constantly having a go at people for defending Pardew, then having a go at them for then having a go at him :lol:

:lol:

Or. Having a go at them having a go at Pardew, and then getting the same stick back and crying like a baby. Get over it man.

It's been completely two way traffic though and somehow both sides don't seem to see this.

Those who were against him are getting a bit precious now "But, but you said mean things to me before :(" as if those against Pardew weren't giving out just as much s*** to those who weren't.

Not on a personal level, and I haven't been getting abuse from you. But I got ignored the other day by a poster for voicing my opinion ;) (and being right as shown). For me it the more the merrier. We need Pardew out by June.

The way you're carrying on towards people who just want the best for NUFC is pathetic.

Spot on.

He did no wrong today tbh, the players fault, he can't help the decisions going against him :)

One question, when is the closing period for a kneejerk reaction? Just so I am sure in future. To me giving things too much time is the complete opposite to a kneejerk reaction so I am now confused  :undecided:

The real question is what was he doing before that had you defending him?

As I have mentioned a number of times he was doing a hell of a lot wrong but scraping out the odd run/result which stopped me losing complete faith in him. Actually I had lost faith when we were completely outplayed by Brighton but then we signed a load of players which brought him a little more time for me. We had a decent run after that and were progressing in Europe. Still quiet a few concerns but not a complete disaster.

I'm just fed up now, too many chances but apparently I'm not allowed to change my opinion or should feel thoroughly ashamed and profusely apologise for my opinion :lol:

Reminds me of when I was about 8 and we made "bases" but wouldn't let other kids in :lol:

You're allowed to say whatever you want man :thup:

:lol: tbf Cajun you have been extremely condescending in your defence of 'Pards'.

I will hold my hands up, I have found some of the stuff he was getting blamed for ridiculous and responded how I thought was appropriate :lol:

I haven't changed my mind on those things because he has been blamed for practically everything and despite me losing faith I will still laugh when he gets blamed for Williamson having both of his legs broken by an Gera challenge next week (chose a scenario that cannot happen for fear of tempting fate).

If I have been condescending when it's been unjust I do apologise though :)

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW, this sides and tit for tat is immature. We all want the best for NUFC and for me that means a better future without Pardew.

Pardew's comments are like someone in charge in security coming to the aftermath of the whole building being ransacked and shaking his head and saying "Looks like someone didn't lock up last night."

Can someone sum up his points in his interview?  Just caught the the last bit of it.  Just heard him mentioned Thursday and how it was always gonna be tough having this match at the end of the 3 game week we've just had. 

He said to Mick Lowes that some of our players were knackered after Thursday and Lowes said we had 5 players in the team who hadn't played, Pardew said the 5 weren't up to speed.  :lol:

f***ing hell.

:lol: That's so typical, I've never heard so many excuses from a manager ever.

:lol: One of those 5 he chose to take of at half time too.

Guest palnese

Most pathetic set of tactics since Allardyce.

I disagree. Fat Sam had his tactics, and stuck by them.

Pardew has none.

Pardew's comments are like someone in charge in security coming to the aftermath of the whole building being ransacked and shaking his head and saying "Looks like someone didn't lock up last night."

I had serious concerns about his mental stability after Reading. Seemed to get his old confidence back after the new signings but probably lost it again now.

Reminds me of Roeder's last days when he was visibly rattled after losses and consistently referring to himself in first person.