Alan Pardew

Dave

5 games left this season, key attacking players returning. No fixtures we should be fearing, no Europa league, no excuses. The final 5 games this season will be crucial to Pardews future iyam. If we come out fighting and put in good attacking performances and get results, we could end up 10th. If we do a half arsed job of it and limp over the line, then Ashley will seriously have to consider Pardews position urgently.

pls stop.

Guest firetotheworks

5 games left this season, key attacking players returning. No fixtures we should be fearing, no Europa league, no excuses. The final 5 games this season will be crucial to Pardews future iyam. If we come out fighting and put in good attacking performances and get results, we could end up 10th. If we do a half arsed job of it and limp over the line, then Ashley will seriously have to consider Pardews position urgently.

We will and he won't imo.

We are 5 points off the relegation zone (after finishing 5th last year), we play negative football, we have just been beaten 3-0 at home to our rivals who until today looked like they were getting relegated and you can bet your last £1 that this cunt will still be in charge next season.

Im not accepting the players were tired, not at all.  Cant accept that.  tired from the first minute?

f*** off.

To be fair they're probably more tired from spending that first half against benfica giving up possession and chasing shadows than we would of been if we'd of gone for it. He can only blame himself for this mess, not that he will.

:sadnod:

Why couldn't he just say we were crap. He just doesn't accept blame at all, never his fault is it.

He'd be perfect for Liverpool.

Doesn't play the 'Liverpool Way' mate.

Mole.....use your loaf son :lol:

Was being sarcastic in an attempt to be funny. :okay:

Guest bimpy474

Why couldn't he just say we were crap. He just doesn't accept blame at all, never his fault is it.

He'd be perfect for Liverpool.

Doesn't play the 'Liverpool Way' mate.

Mole.....use your loaf son :lol:

Was being sarcastic in an attempt to be funny. :okay:

Oh sorry. Well done, very good.

:lol:

Not sure why I expected anything other than a barrage of abuse for suggesting giving Pardew another year after that performance.

Fwiw, I also want the best for NUFC unsurprisingly. Actually quite apathetic towards the decision of whether he stays or not. The alternative options aren't particularly appetising at all. Hopefully a couple of decent additions and a luckier season on the injury front will result in a campaign more similar to last year's.

So aye, for reasons unknown to even myself, I'd give him another year. Soz.

You got back what you dished out.

Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew tells BBC Sport: "It's a tough one to take. I thought Sunderland looked fresh and sharp and almost from the outset we looked a little bit tired from our efforts this week.

"We were better in the second half but the crucial moment in the game was when our goal was ruled out for offside. We lost Tim Krul and they smash one in the corner. This won't leave me because it's our home and we don't want to get beat by our rivals. I will make sure it hurts the players."

so much :anguish: it's unreal.

Eh! hes f***ing unreal!

It's really what was expected.

Not sure why I expected anything other than a barrage of abuse for suggesting giving Pardew another year after that performance.

Fwiw, I also want the best for NUFC unsurprisingly. Actually quite apathetic towards the decision of whether he stays or not. The alternative options aren't particularly appetising at all. Hopefully a couple of decent additions and a luckier season on the injury front will result in a campaign more similar to last year's.

So aye, for reasons unknown to even myself, I'd give him another year. Soz.

You got back what you dished out.

There's your answer.

Well done Alan, a new low.

Really finding it hard to stick to my guns and support him for another season. As it stands, the best thing to happen is to see out this season and replace him this summer.

Players seemed to make their opinion of him and his tactical approach quite clear with that disgraceful effort.

There's no way the players should get away with this. He's the manager and takes overall responsibility but their performance was awful.