Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew's comments are like someone in charge in security coming to the aftermath of the whole building being ransacked and shaking his head and saying "Looks like someone didn't lock up last night."

You're funny. I mean that. I like your analogies. :thup: spot on as well.

Pardew's comments are like someone in charge in security coming to the aftermath of the whole building being ransacked and shaking his head and saying "Looks like someone didn't lock up last night."

:lol:

Constantly having a go at people for defending Pardew, then having a go at them for then having a go at him :lol:

:lol:

Or. Having a go at them having a go at Pardew, and then getting the same stick back and crying like a baby. Get over it man.

It's been completely two way traffic though and somehow both sides don't seem to see this.

Those who were against him are getting a bit precious now "But, but you said mean things to me before :(" as if those against Pardew weren't giving out just as much s*** to those who weren't.

Not on a personal level, and I haven't been getting abuse from you. But I got ignored the other day by a poster for voicing my opinion ;) (and being right as shown). For me it the more the merrier. We need Pardew out by June.

And how, exactly, are you/we going to do that?

Fat Sam was as bad as Pardew for not playing for the win. Do people remember those Derby (County) games?

:lol: Howay man. We've just been killed at home by Sunlun and you're bringing up the Derby performances. Do you want someone to kick you in the balls and call you a dirty bitch as well?

Will it get rid of Pardew if I do? :lol:

Fat Sam was as bad as Pardew for not playing for the win. Do people remember those Derby (County) games?

:lol: Howay man. We've just been killed at home by Sunlun and you're bringing up the Derby performances. Do you want someone to kick you in the balls and call you a dirty bitch as well?

PM sent

(cheers Kid Icarus  :thup:)

Will it get rid of Pardew if I do? :lol:

:lol: No.

PM sent

Wha?

I just flicked the Stoke - Man U match on to see how Man U are set up.

When they're starting an attack, the defence push up to nearly half-way. I mean right on it, past the start of the centre-circle. They have 3 forwards in or on the edge of the area, with one man out wide on each side. If the ball DOES go wide, the fullback overlaps on that side.

Contrast that to us. The defence stay camped deep in our half. Cabaye and Tiote are in the centre circle (if we're lucky) with Gouffran and Sissoko wide and Cisse alone in the box. It's dire.

PM sent

Wha?

It was a joke, implying I was interested in the kicking of the balls/bitch thing.

PM sent

Wha?

It was a joke, implying I was interested in the kicking of the balls/bitch thing.

:lol: I thought it was I just couldn't work it out.

Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew tells BBC Sport: "It's a tough one to take. I thought Sunderland looked fresh and sharp and almost from the outset we looked a little bit tired from our efforts this week.

"We were better in the second half but the crucial moment in the game was when our goal was ruled out for offside. We lost Tim Krul and they smash one in the corner. This won't leave me because it's our home and we don't want to get beat by our rivals. I will make sure it hurts the players."

Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew tells BBC Sport: "It's a tough one to take. I thought Sunderland looked fresh and sharp and almost from the outset we looked a little bit tired from our efforts this week.

"We were better in the second half but the crucial moment in the game was when our goal was ruled out for offside. We lost Tim Krul and they smash one in the corner. This won't leave me because it's our home and we don't want to get beat by our rivals. I will make sure it hurts the players."

They're probably tired because he keeps telling them they're tired.

:mike: :mike: :mike: :mike: :mike:

so much :anguish: it's unreal.