Alan Pardew

Dave

Get him out and Moyes in. Everton are skint, yet he has his teams play with heart and desire and for each other. We have a great scouting network, transfer funds and 50k plus Geordies who will idolise him if he does with us what he has consistently done at Everton.

And has Everton playing far more like a Stoke than a Swansea.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8639762/Alan-Pardew-admits-Newcastle-looked-tired-during-derby-defeat-to-Sunderland

The Magpies boss told Sky Sports: "It looked like a team that had worked all week on the opposition and were fresh, and the other team looked tired - that was our team.

"We were tired and lost our shape a little bit at times and were off the cuff. We were just tired in the mind and in the body. A game like that, you can't be. It took its toll on us this week.

Clueless cunt!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8639762/Alan-Pardew-admits-Newcastle-looked-tired-during-derby-defeat-to-Sunderland

The Magpies boss told Sky Sports: "It looked like a team that had worked all week on the opposition and were fresh, and the other team looked tired - that was our team.

"We were tired and lost our shape a little bit at times and were off the cuff. We were just tired in the mind and in the body. A game like that, you can't be. It took its toll on us this week.

Clueless cunt!

get the fuck out of our club you defeatist cunt.

Can't see the football that we are playing/performances shifting many s/t's this summer and when cash is tight for most folk, it might be the deciding factor. Finishing 5th last season gave us hope that things were gonna get better, but the club has blown it.

That might be a factor in him being replaced.

Clueless c***!

:lol: He really, really thinks this is the key and what makes him such a fantastic manager in his own mind.

Get him out and Moyes in. Everton are skint, yet he has his teams play with heart and desire and for each other. We have a great scouting network, transfer funds and 50k plus Geordies who will idolise him if he does with us what he has consistently done at Everton.

Not what I saw yesterday

He thinks they'd worked all week on the opposition?!

Looked fairly obvious to me that they'd worked on their own game all week, getting men ahead of the ball to support the attack.

He genuinely believes that there is only one way to manage, that is to study the opposition and find a way to neutralize them.

Thought Pardew bottled the LB decision choosing Jonas over Hadaira and got the timing of the Shola sub wrong - we lost all shape in the second half. Better to bring on HBA first whilst we still play 433. Also doesn't seem to realise that Tiote is holding this team back.

Agree with the 1st bit. Not about Tiote. I'm no great fan of his, when he came here I was ridiculed for saying his passing was shit and would hold him back when everyone else was busy licking his hoop out, but I do feel he can have a role to play for us.

Imagine, if you can, a team where we attack with 5 or 6 instead of with 3 or 4. Tiote would be a great player to have sitting in front of the 2 DCs who are on the half-way line. 3 in or around the opposition box, 1 wide each side, fullbacks bombing forward when the ball goes wide. We could be frightening.

Instead we're frightened.

Tactics lost us the match as much as anything - we allowed them to dominate us - we had no midfield.  Pardew also has this habit of constantly playing players out of position. 

Cabaye - too deep - we need him to play further up

Jonas - left back was just madness,

Ben Arfa out wide - wasted - he is NOT a winger - the lad should be pulling the strings in the centre of the park

Marveaux out wide - again wasted - he is NOT a winger

Tiote - should be the only holding player - and playing it simple

I just could go one.  We've been playing poor for a year now, results last year just masked over the cracks. With the quality we have in the squad now we should be comfortably turning over teams such as Sunderland.  But tactically Pardew is utterly clueless.  Doesn't play to our strengths.

Guest bimpy474

So rather than develop an attacking team within an attacking system, using this when you play. He needs days to work on stopping the opposition and if he doesn't get them days then we will be shit, is that really what football is to him.

Can anyone who supports him tell me, honestly when you read that do you take it in. Please explain to me how you think he is right for the job with that kind of thinking.

Ben Arfa out wide - wasted - he is NOT a winger - the lad should be pulling the strings in the centre of the park

Personally I think Ben Arfa has put in his best performances for us on the wing. I agree with you about Marveaux though. If we stay up we need to buy some out and out wingers.

Not what I saw yesterday

They're a lot easier on the eye than us that's for sure.

Clueless c***!

Words fail me.

Personally I think Ben Arfa has put in his best performances for us on the wing. I agree with you about Marveaux though. If we stay up we need to buy some out and out wingers.

True but I think we've even yet to see the best of Ben Arfa cause he is out on the wing.  Everything should go through this lad.

I want to know why those who have faith in Pardew actually do so? What is it about him do you believe that he is the man to take this club forward with the current squad that we have got? I will admit he is a good man manager as the players seem to like him but when it comes to tactics - can you please tell me what it is about him that you rate so highly?

Was about to write this. We need at least one winger who can play on opposite side of Benny.

Not what I saw yesterday

They're a lot easier on the eye than us that's for sure.

thats not saying much though is it?  apart from stoke who else is as much site for sore eyes as nufc?  sam allardyce's west ham looks like brazil compared to us.    we made Sunderland looked like a like football team for the first time for a while today.

This is how Pardew set us up to attack today:

http://oi47.tinypic.com/14o61j4.jpg

Watching a bit of the Man U game, this is how Fergie would set the same 11 up:

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2w4wh1d.jpg

Now I know which I'd rather watch, and I know which I think would have this team highest up the league.

He thinks they'd worked all week on the opposition?!

Looked fairly obvious to me that they'd worked on their own game all week, getting men ahead of the ball to support the attack.

He genuinely believes that there is only one way to manage, that is to study the opposition and find a way to neutralize them.

Spot on.

He doesn't think about imposing our play on the opposition because he's a fucking glorified park footballer who could never have imagined having a squad like ours at his disposal.

He has no idea how to utilise the technical abilities and athleticism we have in the squad. He's been found out. It's now blindingly obvious to everyone, except the most mental Pardew apologists, that he's way out of his depth.

All the more frustrating that we can do fuck all about it.