Alan Pardew

Dave

This excuse that he's had no time to work on Sunderland, man. It's so flawed.

If we ever actually worked on our own fucking game we could apply it to most if not all our matches, but no, we work on stopping the opposition. Look how well that's worked. He never learns for his mistakes, no matter of obvious they are.

No fire in his belly, I want to hear him fuming over the disallowed goal I want him spitting "goals change game" even if he didn't belie it we the fans and the players need to hear and see he has fight in him. Its all so controlled and measured and its how we try to play, its not working.. the scum went out all fired up we went calm and controlled, both CB's looked terrified to make a challenge in the box, looked like a tactic "they will get a pen be careful be sure blah blah blah" it effected both of them MYM got rolled so many times and thats not him but he is not being allowed to play his natural game.

You cant be serious.  Pardews fault that Yanga Mbiwa was complete wank today.. how protected can a set of players get?  Honestly.

It doesn't matter how many players we sign, they'll always be shite according to some. Buying good players in itself won't mean jackshit if they aren't given purpose or direction from a modern manager.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Get him out and Moyes in. Everton are skint, yet he has his teams play with heart and desire and for each other. We have a great scouting network, transfer funds and 50k plus Geordies who will idolise him if he does with us what he has consistently done at Everton.

Where has this idea of Moyes come from? There's zero chance of him coming here. Would be a step down for him.

I think today's performance increases the chance of the player Pardew covets more than any other, Andy Carroll, returning. He'll use this as leverage with Ashley to get him to pay the transfer money and wages for Carroll. He's the one player that will make Pardew's hoofball philosophy more effective.

Might as well re-sign Nolan and Barton in that case, ditch Sissoko, Cisse, and Cabaye. Clearly not cut-out for Pardewball.

All I have to say after that is, well done Pardew. There is one hobby in my life that i will religiously put time aside for. Thats NUFC. If I am on a PC I will check N-O, SSN, BBC the lot, whether it be about our team or players. Fuck the real world news, fuck the weather, NUFC is my world. I couldnt give a fuck if its a sunny day, if I dont have a ticket to the game I am staying in to watch the build up then am watching the whole game start to finish. Then come 10.30pm on a weekend I will watch MOTD even though I have seen the game in full.

But guess what, recently I have got to the point where I am questioning... why?

Why should I spend my money and also plan so much of my time around something that has been so unrewarding? ... I cant remember the last match we played that left me in a good mood, or even a comfortable one. Noramlly I am up a height or chewing through my finger nails in fear we will blow another lead etc.

So why really should we all dedicate that much time towards a hobby that is run by a man that really doesnt know how to fully support the cause. This season is the first time I have ever thought about packing it in, finding another hobby even. But nothing compares to the highs and lows of following the toon, just a shame theres been so few highs these past months.

So for that Alan, I congratulate you. You keep peddling those excuses my friend, but deep down you are the reason everybody is hurting.

Rant over.

It's nothing new though. It hasn't been consistently decent since SBR. But we just put up with it. We are never going to rule the world. Or win a cup. I have accepted that.

No fire in his belly, I want to hear him fuming over the disallowed goal I want him spitting "goals change game" even if he didn't belie it we the fans and the players need to hear and see he has fight in him. Its all so controlled and measured and its how we try to play, its not working.. the scum went out all fired up we went calm and controlled, both CB's looked terrified to make a challenge in the box, looked like a tactic "they will get a pen be careful be sure blah blah blah" it effected both of them MYM got rolled so many times and thats not him but he is not being allowed to play his natural game.

You cant be serious.  Pardews fault that Yanga Mbiwa was complete wank today.. how protected can a set of players get?  Honestly.

I agree that the players should be getting their fare share of stick, but you can't say that it is merely a coincidence that the likes of MYM, Sissoko, Gouffran are suddenly playing crap at the same time?

Not to mention the form of the other players that have been here longer.

You cant be serious.  Pardews fault that Yanga Mbiwa was complete w*** today.. how protected can a set of players get?  Honestly.

If we had been a bit better when going forward we mightn't have had our players being put under as much pressure, just a thought.

So that explains why MYM and Taylor couldn't do even the simple things today.  Right-o!

Not sure why I expected anything other than a barrage of abuse for suggesting giving Pardew another year after that performance.

Fwiw, I also want the best for NUFC unsurprisingly. Actually quite apathetic towards the decision of whether he stays or not. The alternative options aren't particularly appetising at all. Hopefully a couple of decent additions and a luckier season on the injury front will result in a campaign more similar to last year's.

So aye, for reasons unknown to even myself, I'd give him another year. Soz.

We attack with 3 players. We sit too deep.

These are tactical decisions from the manager. Irrespective of the summer, we'll STILL play s***, uninspiring football. We did well last season despite Pardew, not because of him. We ended up with a front 3 of Ba, Ben Arfa and Cisse and it worked well. We still only attacked with 3 players, but they were 3 very direct forward players and they offered enough threat to the opposition that we got a few goals.

Now we've lost Ba, Ben Arfa has missed nearly all the season and teams know what we're about and how we'll play. Also, loads of other teams underperformed last season and allowed us to sneak in. We can't be so utterly reliant on 3 players for any success whatsoever because when something goes wrong (Ba sold, Ben Arfa injured) we're f***ed, as this season shows. Our system is rubbish, it relies on exceptional individuals performing moments of magic.

the reason we cant keep the ball,  short or long.

when we play short balls our players are too far away from each other, thus leads to miss passes and mistakes more often.  thats the by-product of keeping rigid formation shape and restricting players movement towards the ball.

when we play it long its usually to a man with no team mates near him, even if he can control it he will be crowded out by the opposition.  another by-product of keeping rigid shape. 

yet somehow pardew keeps encouraging this type of tripe when he can clearly see its not working.  thats tell you everything, he doesnt know how to change it!

how we play every game as a team is what he preaches, that is what he knows best and he's limited and he can only stick to what he only knows.  im tired of having ago at his ineptitude, im starting to feel sorry for him,  its like having a go at one of our shit players when we know he's really shit and theres nothing he can do about it. 

So that explains why MYM and Taylor couldn't do even the simple things today.  Right-o!

I didn't see M'Biwa do too much wrong but I'll stand by my thinking that putting ourselves under pressure isn't good for the defenders that our manager trains for 4 days out of 5.

Pardew's pre-match comments about not wanting Sunderland to be relegated are coming back to haunt him. He should have saved comments like that until after we'd beaten them. Pardew also said pre-game about how he respects Di Canio. Meanwhile Di Canio's pre-match talk was of how good it would be to beat NUFC in their own stadium and how it would be better to win in front of 50,000 enemies than to win at home in front of your own fans. Not one word about respecting NUFC came out of his mouth.

You cant be serious.  Pardews fault that Yanga Mbiwa was complete w*** today.. how protected can a set of players get?  Honestly.

If we had been a bit better when going forward we mightn't have had our players being put under as much pressure, just a thought.

Taylor has never been very good one on one, which is why he usually runs away from his man and tries to save it on the goal line instead. Mbiwa was pretty decent I thought.

Guest bimpy474

A manager instills the tactics, the movement within a system, organises the set peices and puts his football philosophy into his players. He is the one who gives them positivity and confidence in themselves to go and play.

We play poor football, have no tactics, no movement within a system, our players are constantly told they are tired, and can't manage 2 games in 3 days. Set penises full fucking stop.

We have Alan Pardew as our manager.....is there anymore to be said.

I agree that the players should be getting their fare share of stick, but you can't say that it is merely a coincidence that the likes of MYM, Sissoko, Gouffran are suddenly playing crap at the same time?

MYM hasn't been playing crap at all.  I have been very impressed with him.  Today was his worse game IMO.

And Sissoko being played in a bit of an alien position for him has a great deal of assists to his name already.  So would hardly say he's playing shit either.

Gouffran on the other hand.. no one knows how good he really is.

This particilar angle that is used against Pardew is totally overplayed.  I don't think our supporters particularly want to critise these new players

Pardew's Sky interview: "Tired, tired, tired, tired, tired!" f***'s sake - he said tired 8 times in the first 20 seconds!

Unacceptable!

Tired from the first minute.

utter bollocks.

His lies dont work anymore.

No fight of desire to take it on today.

Pardew's pre-match comments about not wanting Sunderland to be relegated are coming back to haunt him. He should have saved comments like that until after we'd beaten them. Pardew also said pre-game about how he respects Di Canio. Meanwhile Di Canio's pre-match talk was of how good it would be to beat NUFC in their own stadium and how it would be better to win in front of 50,000 enemies than to win at home in front of your own fans. Not one word about respecting NUFC came out of his mouth.

Di Canio's belief and aggressive posturing has clearly rubbed off on his players. It might implode next season, but he clearly was the boss today. Pardew was nervous and I'm not really sure why, the pressure should have been all on them.

Thought Pardew bottled the LB decision choosing Jonas over Hadaira and got the timing of the Shola sub wrong - we lost all shape in the second half. Better to bring on HBA first whilst we still play 433. Also doesn't seem to realise that Tiote is holding this team back.

Guest firetotheworks

It's getting into petty name calling territory for me. I'm so frustrated that we're persevering with this inept prick.

MYM hasn't been playing crap at all.  I have been very impressed with him.  Today was his worse game IMO.

And Sissoko being played in a bit of an alien position for him has a great deal of assists to his name already.  So would hardly say he's playing s*** either.

This particilar angle that is used against Pardew is totally overplayed.  I don't think our supporters particularly want to critise these new players

Turn your mic on Stevie, I can't hear you.

http://i47.tinypic.com/zlekqs.jpg

Pardew's Sky interview: "Tired, tired, tired, tired, tired!" f***'s sake - he said tired 8 times in the first 20 seconds!

Unacceptable!

Tired from the first minute.

utter bollocks.

His lies dont work anymore.

No fight of desire to take it on today.

He gave the players the excuse before the game though. You don't have to be a trained psychologist to know what's likely to happen.

Guest bimpy474

Chelsea don't look that tired.

Can't compare them to us man, they only played in Russia Thursday ni.......oh wait.

And Sissoko being played in a bit of an alien position for him has a great deal of assists to his name already.  So would hardly say he's playing coral either.

MYM has been a bit shaky recently.

Sissoko is playing out of position? Who's fault is that?  And, if you've seen enough of our last 5-6 games, you'd realise that Sissoko has been infective apart from a few good numbers of goals and assists. (When was his last goal/assist?)

And it's not solely about these new players, I did say "Not to mention the form of the other players that have been here longer.".

Guest firetotheworks

He used it when there was an excuse. We've bought players since then so it shouldn't wash even with those that empathised with him beforehand.