Alan Pardew

Dave

Jesus what a thoroughly depressing day. Pardew should fall on his sword after that.

More chance of him sucking on Di Canio's sadly.

You've posted a bit too much Pardew/Di Canio slash fiction today :lol:

:lol:

Jesus what a thoroughly depressing day. Pardew should fall on his sword after that.

Di canio should have dragged him into the centre circle at the end and bummed him in front of the crowd to complete the day.

Not sure his political beliefs would allow him to do that.

Which of the 3 goals were down to Pardews inefficiency?

The first one where Taylor got torn a new one...I would have had Taylor up against Graham and detailed Mbiwa to deal with Sessegnon, who was there only genuine threat and needed close attention.

Guest bimpy474

Which of the 3 goals were down to Pardewa inefficiency?

You can't take the goals as the barometer of Pardew's inefficiency, it's the all round poor football, shocking tactics, lack of movement, his general negative attitude, endless stream of excuses before and after games.

His utter inability to do anything about our Set Pieces, his woeful use of subs, and so on.

Di canio should have dragged him into the centre circle at the end and bummed him in front of the crowd to complete the day.

:lol:

You've posted a bit too much Pardew/Di Canio slash fiction today :lol:

I called it like I saw it :lol: I'm mentally scarred for years to come.

Guest ElCid

Playing Jonas as left back for the first two for a start who was responsible for the first two goals.

Playing Jonas at left back was definitely the cause of the first goal.

He gave the ball away with a simple pass, he wasn't caught out positionally which is what you could complain about Pardew playing him at left back.

Guest bimpy474

He gave the ball away with a simple pass, he wasn't caught out positionally which is what you could complain about Pardew playing him at left back.

But was shocking going forward, which in the way we set up is vitally important.

Having a squad with enough players with technical ability then playing one up front and the usuall early hoofball is criminal really.

I just hope ashley decides a change is in order an stretches his wallet and gets a coach like Jürgen Klopp for a more appealing future

Guest ElCid

For the second goal he let him cut inside onto his left foot which as a manager you drum into your fullback not to do.

Guest ElCid

Didn't see too many complaints before the game about him playing left back.

You must of been in isolation then.

For the second goal he let him cut inside onto his left foot which as a manager you drum into your fullback not to do.

Tiote should have pressed Johnson quicker, nobody went to the ball but Pardew can't be blamed for that.

If he actually coached these turds in training to pass an actual football they wouldn't be passing it to the opposition and might think about passing to a teammate instead.

f*** me have i got this all wrong this is not rocket science is it?

f***ing turds can pass football around if you coached them long enough I'm fucking sure of it.

Guest bimpy474

Have you actually watched us this season, and do you think the abymsal way we play isn't down to the MANAGER.

Guest ElCid

Tiote should have pressed Johnson quicker, nobody went to the ball but Pardew can't be blamed for that.

Johnson cuts inside Jonas poor defending when he should of been showing him down the line.