Alan Pardew

Dave

I feel honoured to receive a;

Spot on.

From our internet overlord. Most of my posts seem to go by without anyone even noticing.

I might post this in Jotenko's Good things to happen today thread.

Piss off. :lol:

Spot on.

From our internet overlord. Most of my posts seem to go by without anyone even noticing.

Spot on.

Piss off. :lol:

Two in a row. I'm on a roll. This is a great day. Might just delete my account as nothing will EVER top this again.

Spot on.

I know. Don't hate me.

Guest neesy111

WTF do Carver and Stoner contribute to this shower of sh*t ?

Nothing apart from being Yes men to Pardew.

I think there is a MON-esque situation developing at Newcastle.

What I mean is, great swathes of the media (ie almost all of it) will be telling you what a great job Pardew has done for you, and is still doing, whilst you basically have to sit there, quietly fuming at the lack of insight this displays, and explaining to outsiders the mismatch between what the media would have you believe, and the truth as you see it, week in, week out.

Guest neesy111

What I mean is, great swathes of the media (ie almost all of it) will be telling you what a great job Pardew has done for you, and is still doing, whilst you basically have to sit there, quietly fuming at the lack of insight this displays, and explaining to outsiders the mismatch between what the media would have you believe, and the truth as you see it, week in, week out.

:sadnod:

The local based national journalists are start to see big cracks in him mind.  Bird & Caulkin in particular.

At least Sunderland's board had the common sense to sack MON, I don't think ours will.

We've been through it before mate, when Sam Allardyce was here and subsequently sacked.

I don't really see the comparison to O'Neill, except that they both had bad spells. The press were bound to take time to criticise Pardew after last season. He also talks to them and doesn't come across as hostile, which helps his cause.

We've been through it before mate, when Sam Allardyce was here and subsequently sacked.

Some of Fat Sam's friends will still bring it up from time to time. Citing, in particular, that we would never have been relegated in the first place if he had been allowed to stay.

Spot on.

Never, ever enter that thread :lol: it's the psychological landfill of an insane Portuguese man.

Edit: No wait, that's the ITALIAN FARM WORKERS thread. Please commence :thup:

Some of Fat Sam's friends will still bring it up from time to time. Citing, in particular, that we would never have been relegated in the first place if he had been allowed to stay.

Big Sam was absolute shite from start to finish IMO.

At least Sunderland's board had the common sense to sack MON, I don't think ours will.

Ashley is generally very loyal to the people who work for him if they have delivered in the past. But he's known for being ruthless if he loses faith in them. I don't know Ashley personally so have no idea what his view of Pardew is right now but I would think that AP would be unwise to think he just has to keep us up to stay here. I think Ashley would be looking at the final matches this season for some signs that AP can deliver results when any Europa side effects cannot be regarded as an issue.   

I feel sorry for him now.

Pardew? Why?

1.  Victim of his own success.

2.  I seriously don't think he know's what to do to turn it around.

3.  The players up to now have got off lightly for what has happened.

Victim of his own success :lol:

5 games to go we're in danger of getting relegated with one of the most expensive squads in the premier FFS.

He's obviously talking about last season.

What Pardew want is blood and guts grafting players, players that will do all most basic brain dead s*** that he commands them to do over and over again without getting bored.

Marveaux , Cabaye, santon, debuchy, colo, Anita, Cisse , obertan , hba , are all players he will never figure what to do with.

What Pardew will thrive on is a team full of raylors, saylors , Williamsons ,Alan smiths, Bartons, Simpsons,Carrolls, Nolan , lovenkrands, Bests ,Jonas type of players. 

Not saying the players I named are s***, but they are more suited to his philosophy.

Pardew? Why?

5 games to go we're in danger of getting relegated with one of the most expensive squads in the premier FFS.

Last season's success is what has given him so much leeway this time round, he's hardly a victim because of it.

Pardew? Why?

Last season's success is what has given him so much leeway this time round, he's hardly a victim because of it.

So you wouldn't say your expectations were raised after we almost finished 4th? I know mine were, sure I didn't see us as top 4 but I thought we would be finishing between 5th-7th.

Pardew? Why?

So you wouldn't say your expectations were raised after we almost finished 4th? I know mine were, sure I didn't see us as top 4 but I thought we would be finishing between 5th-7th.

Not really, a lot of things went our way last season, but I'd have been happy to finish in the top 10 last season with a push for the top 8 this time round. The key would be signs of progress which would indicate good management. Next season we should be looking at top 6 with the incremental improvements made to the squad.

Pardew? Why?

Not really, a lot of things went our way last season, but I'd have been happy to finish in the top 10 last season with a push for the top 8 this time round. The key would be signs of progress which would indicate good management. Next season we should be looking at top 6 with the incremental improvements made to the squad.

Fair enough, to each their own I guess.