Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Just read his set pieces comments on twitter. Unbelievable! He sounds like someone managing a Sunday league team, not a manager who has full  time players training all week and has time to work on them. The problem isn't 'not enough big men'. It's the poor deliveries, but most of all the terrible movement in the box. It's awful. That should be worked on on the training ground. Its one of the basic jobs of a manager to sort set piece routines. The fact this fraud can't even see this says it all.

His Sunderland comments are pathetic too. About all the times we've had it over them now its their turn or something. No Alan. Thats 5 derbies now and only 1 win. Don't pretend you've had some kind of dominance over them. You haven't.

So did he seriously complain about not having enough big men in the box for set pieces? Well in that case why float them up in the air you utter imbecile? How about varying with a few short ones? Cut one back to someone outside the box and work something from there. Honestly this is the most basic stuff, it's unbelievable he's coming out with this crap.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/10368733._/

Don't read this then :lol:

Bimpy lad, I'm going to have to walk away from the computer otherwise I'll end up punching a hole in the monitor. See you later!

:lol: oops

Guest bimpy474

So we will continue to just float the feckers in, and just get someone better in the air to try and head it. All the defending team has to do is double mark that player. Is he really that dumb.

Guest bimpy474

So we will continue to just float the feckers in, and just get someone better in the air to try and head it. All the defending team has to do is double mark that player. Is he really that dumb.

Yes

Oh christ, he really is isn't he :(

I've never understood the "if you want the manager out, you must name his replacement" crack.

I'd never heard of Yanga Mbiwa but that didn't stop me knowing there was a better centre half than Williamson somewhere on planet Earth.

Just read his set pieces comments on twitter. Unbelievable! He sounds like someone managing a Sunday league team, not a manager who has full  time players training all week and has time to work on them. The problem isn't 'not enough big men'. It's the poor deliveries, but most of all the terrible movement in the box. It's awful. That should be worked on on the training ground. Its one of the basic jobs of a manager to sort set piece routines. The fact this fraud can't even see this says it all.

His Sunderland comments are pathetic too. About all the times we've had it over them now its their turn or something. No Alan. Thats 5 derbies now and only 1 win. Don't pretend you've had some kind of dominance over them. You haven't.

So did he seriously complain about not having enough big men in the box for set pieces? Well in that case why float them up in the air you utter imbecile? How about varying with a few short ones? Cut one back to someone outside the box and work something from there. Honestly this is the most basic stuff, it's unbelievable he's coming out with this crap.

He said the exact thing last summer. Something about buying a centre back who could get us some goals from set pieces. The fucking pillock.

Guest bimpy474

Not sure what Pardew is doing, the one corner that is hardest to defend os the one whipped in with pace, we never ever ever do it, ever.

It's how Evra has scored 3 goals from corners,, a good ball in with a lot if pace on it. Pardew can try to copy it if he wants. The fucking bellend.

Guest bimpy474

He said the exact thing last summer. Something about buying a centre back who could get us some goals from set pieces. The fucking pillock.

I heard him say it as well, it was on a Radio talk in He really does spew bollocks he can't back up. God i hate him.

I've never understood the "if you want the manager out, you must name his replacement" crack.

I'd never heard of Yanga Mbiwa but that didn't stop me knowing there was a better centre half than Williamson somewhere on planet Earth.

:thup:

:lol: :thup:

his mantra really is "take pace off everything" whether it be crosses, wingers, the game itself...

A good analogy.

Guest neesy111

What has Pardew done before NUFC to show he can turn it around?  I remember Ipswich getting to 5th under that piece of shite George Burley.

Have some faith with Pardew. Everton stood by Moyes when they finished 17th ....and so should we. In the long run we will become a more consistent team.

Before Moyes went to Everton he had taken Preston from the bottom of division 2 to the playoffs in division 1.

Before Pardew came here he had just been sacked by league 1 Southampton, before that he had been sacked by Charlton as they were on the way to being relegated from the championship, before that he got sacked from West Ham as they were getting relegated from the premiership.

The similarities between Pardew and Moyes don't go very far.

Guest icemanblue

God, he's a proper silly billy. I wish he'd just not bother with managing the football and do something daft instead.

Who would you prefer to see out there? Sissoko or Anita? Obertan?

Is that the ONLY formation we can play? We don't need "wingers" because we haven't got any.

:lol:

Not sure if serious

Who would you prefer to see out there? Sissoko or Anita? Obertan?

Is that the ONLY formation we can play? We don't need "wingers" because we haven't got any.

Now you're moving the goalposts.

Of course it's not, but it does tend to be the one we've played lately.