Atromitos vs NUFC [ELQ] - 23/08/12 at 6pm [BST]- Live on Premier Sports (PPV)

Beren

Guest Geordiesned

looks like this might be on tv after all, premier sports saying they are showing it (sky channel 428)

Is it free? or one of those PPV channels?

PPV unfortunately. £9.99 a month.

I reckon we should go with:

-------------------harps--------------------

Tavernier---Willo----Perch----Ferguson

Taylor----Big Vern--- Bigi------Marveaux

-------------Cambell..........................

-----------------Shola-----------------

Harper

Tavernier      Williamson    Perch    Raylor

Anita        Gosling

Amalfitano          Vuckic          Marveaux

Ameobi

Subs: Elliot, Good, Ferguson, Abeid, Bigirimana, Campbell, Obertan

Difficult to predict what Pardew's going to do; but i would definitely like to see Marveaux, Anita, Shola and Amalfitano start. Big Shols had better be fit like.

Rotate the side for sure, but we can't afford to fuck it up. Would be a total nightmare for the European trip to be over before it's even started.

Can see a 'job-done'/'professional'-style 1-0.

Wonder if we'll leave many first team players at home?

Such a long trip, and with the Chelsea game kicking off about five minutes after this one finishes I can see Pards being tempted to pick his eleven for the Chelsea game and just leaving them at home.

Slightly ironic that we get into Europe and think it'll be a boost to the bigger stars staying and attracting new players, but then we instantly whinge about fixture congestion and look to play the likes of Shola, Willimson and a bunch of kids instead. :lol:

Slightly ironic that we get into Europe and think it'll be a boost to the bigger stars staying and attracting new players, but then we instantly whinge about fixture congestion and look to play the likes of Shola, Willimson and a bunch of kids instead. :lol:

We wouldn't need to worry about fixture congestion, if the game was moved to the Sunday like it was supposed to be.

Hasn't he already said it won't be 11 changes?

Has he?

I hope we go pretty strong personally, want us to have a real go at this trophy. With the quick turnaround for this one though I could see the argument for a team full of kids.

I´d reserve the better of the players for the group stages until we *knock on wood* are through at an early stage, go back to second string and use the first team again in the knock out rounds until *knock on wood* we win the damn thing.

------------------------------------------ Krul ------------------------------------------

Raylor ----------------- Williamson ---------- Perch ------------------- Ferguson

Obertan --------------------- Anita ---------- Vuckic ------------------- Marveaux

------------------------------- Shola ---------- Sammy -------------------------------

Something like that would be fine, imo. I would want us to go stronger but it's a real bastard that the Chelsea game can't get moved, cos - although it's very early days - there could be a very important point or three for us down there.