Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 25/08/12 - post-fart reaction from page 35

Dave

I know it's annoying, but our strikers just don't seem present in this formation. It's just the truth.

Ba actually plays better on the whole when he's out left, than he does with a strike partner it seems.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

I hope Ryan Taylor comes on second half and rescues this for us, we're being torn apart in the last few minutes.

I know it's annoying, but our strikers just don't seem present in this formation. It's just the truth.

Ba actually plays better on the whole when he's out left, than he does with a strike partner it seems.

Yep, we are non exsistent up front when they play together.

4-3-3 please, we're getting passed around too easily.

20 good minutes of 4-4-2 then suddenly people want a 4-3-3 after going behind. :lol:

Not really, 20 minutes of being comfortably the inferior side and, watching as I am and entitled to my opinion as I am, seeing that they are passing around us in the midfield. LOL

Yep, we are non exsistent up front when they play together.

It might have something to do with the fact that when we play this formation, we're usually away against better teams.