Newcastle 1 - 0 Atromitos (2-1 on agg) - 30/08/12 - post-match reaction from p40

Dave

We looked very good in the first half, but the second half was absolute shite. Really should have brought Cabaye on at some point late on just to settle things down and control possession a bit more. Still we're through and that's all that matters.

Krul 5

Simpson 5.5

Williamson 5.5

Coloccini 6.5

Raylor N/A (Tavernier 6)

Perch 6.5

Bigirimana 6.5

Obertan 7

Gosling 6 (Vuckic 7)

Marveaux 7

Ba 6

played well in the first half, should have had another tho, too edgy in the last 25 mins

oba and bigi were quality tonight, really like bigi and to think he's only 18 :)

Some kid took his shoe off in front of me and tried to start 'shoes off....' ... telt him to put it back on cos he was blocking me view.  They not half come out the woodwork for cup (and now europa league) games like.  Half expected them to rip the sd signs down again.

probably been mentioned but .... sports-direct.gr ... now available in Greece :lol: doesn't miss a trick Mike like

Put up with about 5 or 6 scopes for the first half and moved seats at HT. Complete f***ing bellends.

[/snob]

3 blokes behind me said "eh? Who?" when the names of Bigirimana, Vuckic and Tavernier were read out.  Not expecting them to know their shoe size and favourite flavour of munch bunch but all you've got to do to have a rough idea is pick up a Chronicle ffs.

From the bloke to my left, 25 mins in - "who's the little black lad there mate? Number 20?"........ "Bigirimana"......"Oh, is that him?"

I just fucking hate the general public.

Guest neesy111

The stewards are awful.

Worse still i was told today the club are considering scrapping Police presence at most games :facepalm:

Pretty sure the council will have something to say on that.

Decent support from south east corner as usual for cup games.

Aye, my only problem was that nearly every fuckin chant they started was Sunderland related.....really bugs me for some reason. But fair play them they created an atmosphere.  I also hate the `shola from fenham` chant, irrelevant but thought I`d mention it

Guest neesy111

Decent support from south east corner as usual for cup games.

Aye, my only problem was that nearly every fuckin chant they started was Sunderland related.....really bugs me for some reason. But fair play them they created an atmosphere.  I also hate the `shola from fenham` chant, irrelevant but thought I`d mention it

The sunderland stuff does my head in, me and the bloke in the next seat just shout that Sunderland are irrelevant to game being played.

We should go to one game as a forum, and just hope Obertan doesn't play or the poor sod will be destroyed.

Doubt the banners with random pictures of giggs would go down too well

:spit:

Or me spitting my drink everywhere.  And nor could I keep a :smug: face up if Hatem was playing well.

Streakers are proper sh*t, just massive cringe not sure why people find them funny

This. I didn't really find it amusing at all.

Thoughts:

Obertan needs to sort his crosses out.

Need another fullback *cough*Debuchy*cough*

We need to take Europa more seriously, I find it sad it was only 1-0 tonight.

Ba needs to get more involved.

I enjoyed that we let Jonas play for them tonight. Very sporting of us.

He elbowed Ba in the face and came off worse.  :lol:

He didn't come off worse, he elbowed Ba and Bigiramana followed through on him immediately afterwards with a wild clearence. it was Bigiramana that done him, not ba.

Guest neesy111

Havent seen the highlights, was the second penalty shout a penalty for them?

Looked clear as daylight dive for me.  The 1st one had me worried mind.

Danny Simpson ‏@dannysimpson

I said to him - come on man get off the pitch n he said hes doing it for the toon hahahaha

Expand

Reply  Retweeted  Favorite

Awhh man. :lol:

Realistically, the conversation was the other way round.

I said to him - come on man get off the pitch n he said hes doing it for the toon hahahaha

Expand

:lol:

Expand

:lol: