League Cup Third Round - Manchester United (a) - 26/09/12 @ 7:45pm (Live on Sky)

Dave

There was a segment on our national football review show on Curtis Good. Willie Donachie was saying that Pardew has asked for Good to be played at left back in recent games with a view to fast tracking him into the first team, due to a lack of options. Said theres a good chance he will make his debut very soon. Interesting.

I hate Wednesday games, I will always have class during that time. At least it's just the league cup.

We always used to play our mid week games on a wednesday and it disorientates me when we play on mondays, tuesdays and thursdays!

Midweek domestic games should only be played on Wedsnesdays, UEFA Cup on Tues and Cup Winners Cup on Thurs.

I hate Wednesday games, I will always have class during that time. At least it's just the league cup.

We always used to play our mid week games on a wednesday and it disorientates me when we play on mondays, tuesdays and thursdays!

Midweek domestic games should only be played on Wedsnesdays, UEFA Cup on Tues and Cup Winners Cup on Thurs.

?

There was a segment on our national football review show on Curtis Good. Willie Donachie was saying that Pardew has asked for Good to be played at left back in recent games with a view to fast tracking him into the first team, due to a lack of options. Said theres a good chance he will make his debut very soon. Interesting.

Good to have options I suppose.

isn't that to do with policing? Sunderland at home play midweek on a Tuesday we play at home on a Wednesday? Seem to recall reading something like that anyway (not that has anything to do with us playing on a Wednesday this time around obviously)

Strong side we need a convincing win

---------------Elliot

Anita----Tayls------Colo-----Sant

------Bigi----------------Tiote

--------------Cabaye

---------------Benny

------Cisse-------------Shola

Because scraping a win at Old Trafford would be embarassing :lol:

Strong side we need a convincing win

---------------Elliot

Anita----Tayls------Colo-----Sant

------Bigi----------------Tiote

--------------Cabaye

---------------Benny

------Cisse-------------Shola

Because scraping a win at Old Trafford would be embarassing :lol:

:lol: the side will be strong but it won't be THAT strong.

Prediction...

Elliot

Tav      Saylor        Colo    Ferg

Bigi        Tiote

Oba                            Amal

Xisco  Vuckic

I swear every time Rooney is injured he either returns against us, or the papers just say he will. Is it just me? :lol:

Anyway:

Elliot; Tavernier, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Santon; S.Ameobi, Gosling, Tiote, Ferguson; Vuckic, Shola

is what I reckon we'll see, in the conventional 4-4-2. Pards did allude to Fergie and Shola Jr playing in this.

None of the recently injured players will be played today IMO. That's not Pardew's style.

I reckon we will see something similar to Europe;

Elliot

Perch

Williamson

Taylor

Santon

Obertan

Bigi

Gosling

Amalifitano

Marveaux

Shola