Newcastle vs Aston Villa - 02/09/12 @ 4pm NOT ON TELEVISION

Beren

Should be a win, they're still finding their style and look vulnerable. Full team out, two goal win.

This is about right for me.

We're experimenting and getting used to an entirely new style, largely with players who aren't used to playing in that style.

We show moments of extreme promise, but also moments of real weakness. I actually think playing a team like you would suit us much more than a "down your throat" team like West Ham on the first day, but even so, you're too gelled as a team for us.

I think it'll be 2-0, possibly 3-1

Ticket sales continue for Sunday's home game against Aston Villa (4pm kickoff, not on TV) from the SJP box office, NUFC club shops, by phone and online.

There's no mention on the website, but a discounted family ticket is available for this game to buy over the counter and by phone. £60 gets you two adult and two child seats in the Leazes End Level 6.

Cisse has to be the bet for this one. He will be fresh after his rest and shall be reminded of his superb debut goal next year.

We also have Jonas rested, his workrate is key to our team.

I want us to play 4-3-3 and play good football.

Krul

Perch Taylor Coloccini Santon

Anita  Tioté

Cabaye

Ben Arfa                Ba/Marveaux

Cissé

Hopefully pardew realises 4-4-2 is not working, we look more fluid in 4-3-3 and create more chances

I want us to play 4-3-3 and play good football.

Krul

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Santon

Anita  Tioté

Cabaye

Ben Arfa                Ba

Cissé

Fixed that for you; can't wait til we see this team and formation. [mackem] On paper, it looks bloody fantastic. [/mackem]

Get some fluidity going and we'll hammer these lot, in all likelihood it'll be a narrow 4-4-2 and a one goal win though, which is obviously fine too.

Pardew knows the way to compete against the top 4 is to give nothing away and take what chances you get which is why we play like that 90% of the time. Still think we could achieve it with some better passing football though.