Newcastle vs Aston Villa - 02/09/12 @ 4pm NOT ON TELEVISION

Beren

I'd be delighted if Given is dropped, tbh.

Don't see why. Guaranteed to give us goals, tbh. Finished.

Given? Really?

You not watch his Euro 2012 performances?

I did, but he played for Ireland. Wasn't at his best there obviously, though.

He's done, man. With his stature and style of keeping he was never going to peak at 35 like some.

Think the reflexes were still there at Euro 2012 tbh. If he had played for one of the top 4 teams no one would argue. Just the problem he's Irish. Same with Giggs and being Welsh tbh..

Given's on the decline unfortunately. My bitterness towards him has pretty much disappeared, I feel sorry for him nowadays.

Me too. He's a fantastic guy who made a bad decision in the heat of moment when dealing with lying, unambitious cunts.

He's done, man. With his stature and style of keeping he was never going to peak at 35 like some.

Think the reflexes were still there at Euro 2012 tbh. If he had played for one of the top 4 teams no one would argue. Just the problem he's Irish. Same with Giggs and being Welsh tbh..

This is a terrible post.

Are you taking the piss, Davey Boy? He was at fault for most of the goals they conceded. His reflexes were crap throughout.

For Ireland during the Euro's?

Got to admit, the first one against Croatia, the first one against Spain he would have saved in his prime. But he still managed to pull of some world class saves against Spain in particular...

Sorry dude, I like you a lot but you're chatting nonsense here, like.

Well, could be true tbh. Probably had a beer or two too much this evening because of some issues but I'll have some youtube vids of him during the Euro's...

I'd be delighted if Given is dropped, tbh.

Don't see why. Guaranteed to give us goals, tbh. Finished.

That's what you said about Federer, didn't ya?

Yeah, that's exactly the same. Given's always been a very good but not great keeper.