Nail your colours to the mast - where will we finish?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Armchair Pundit

I didn't think we'd do as well as last season, I never thought we'd be anywhere near relegation though - how much did I ridicule a West Ham supporting mate of mine who said Pardew was a one-season-wonder!!!

I genuinely thought 7th.  WTF was I thinking?

Don't worry about it. Looking at the players we have, top 7 was very realistic. We just didn't bank on Pardew completely losing the plot, which might still cost us our Premiership status.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Looks like my fingers slipped the day I voted on this and I by accident hit 3 buttons up from were I meant  :hmm:  :whistle:

Guest Dontooner

14th to 9th ....

Pardew the Baffling Baboon....beats expectations again.

just goes to show much of a loser and clueless this baboon is.

I voted 6th. I'll wait until tonight and tomorrow when we're level on fixtures played with Wigan and Sunderland and make my updated guess. I'd happily take 17th today. :(

I predicted 10th thinking we'd see a steep decline in the amount of 'lucky' points we'd pick up compared to last season, as it turns out our paltry points total this season is probably higher than it ought to be owing to 'lucky' points(!)