Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

------------------Krul

Sant-------Perch-------Tayls-------Anita

Jonas-----Cabaye------Tiote-------HBA

-----------Cisse-----------Ba

:icon_scratch:

Well if we are going to play 4-4-2 then we need crosses into the box for Ba & Cisse, so is it not a good idea to play two right footers on the right and two left footers on the left ?

------------------Krul

Well if we are going to play 4-4-2 then we need crosses into the box for Ba & Cisse, so is it not a good idea to play two right footers on the right and two left footers on the left ?

anita is not left footed, also it's not really ben arfa's game to cross into the box tbh

------------------Krul

anita is not left footed, also it's not really ben arfa's game to cross into the box tbh

Could leave him at RB but to be honest I think him behind Benny makes us stronger defensively than having Santon & Benny

Too much negativity around at the moment, which in the recent past has seen us turn in some of our better performances. I'm quietly confident about this game for some reason, despite Evertons impressive (bar West Brom) start to the season.

HBA will be loving his good run at the moment, for some reason I can see another HBA screamer at Goodison.

Isn't Elliot injured or something? thought I saw him say something like that the other day on twitter..

this..

"Robert Elliot ‏@the_dilsh

Last day in rehab today and made a top hand corner finger tip save to mark my recovery,although it was from a physio who just had a knee op!" from sept first..

http://www.nusport.nl/oranje/2906165/krul-snel-weer-in-doel-bij-newcastle.html

Krul quickly in goal at Newcastle

BUDAPEST - Tim Krul can probably next week already the target of Newcastle United defense.

That said coach Louis van Gaal Monday just before the final training of Orange for the away match in the World Cup qualifier with Hungary.

''It is not too bad,'' said Van Gaal. '' But the duel with Hungary comes too early. This is unfortunate for us and Tim.''

I've had a thought.  Bear with me.  Was thinking that the only 2 periods I've really enjoyed watching us in the Premier League in the last few years were not when we were playing 4-4-2 but instead when we were playing 4-3-3 or whatever it was last season and the diamond under Keegan.

Is this worth a blast if we're that insistent on playing Ba and Cisse up front together?

Tiote

Cabaye      Jonas

HBA

Ba  Cisse

I've had a thought.  Bear with me.  Was thinking that the only 2 periods I've really enjoyed watching us in the Premier League in the last few years were not when we were playing 4-4-2 but instead when we were playing 4-3-3 or whatever it was last season and the diamond under Keegan.

Is this worth a blast if we're that insistent on playing Ba and Cisse up front together?

Tiote

Cabaye      Jonas

HBA

Ba  Cisse

Rather have Jonas with Tiote, deeper, and Cabaye with stricter instructions to play up (which will hopefully stop him from lofting it into the penalty area from the centre-circle quite so often).

I'd play a diamond or 4-3-3 against Everton like, I honestly don't know why everyone's shitting themselves but Pardew will be too, meaning we'll play conservative and probably get raped for 45 minutes before he sorts it out.

They're the favourites for the game without a doubt but people looking into their start (and Man U result mainly) too much. The keeper is a massive worry but we have the firepower to cancel it out if we're on form.

http://www.nusport.nl/oranje/2906165/krul-snel-weer-in-doel-bij-newcastle.html

Krul quickly in goal at Newcastle

BUDAPEST - Tim Krul can probably next week already the target of Newcastle United defense.

That said coach Louis van Gaal Monday just before the final training of Orange for the away match in the World Cup qualifier with Hungary.

''It is not too bad,'' said Van Gaal. '' But the duel with Hungary comes too early. This is unfortunate for us and Tim.''

:sweetjesus: