Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

So they've basically bought lock, stock and barrel into Sky's stereotypical version of a Geordie which has, coupled with this ridiculous sense of injustice that people in some quarters believe us to be a bigger club, contributed to this absolutely hysterical hatred of all things NUFC? Fark me :lol:

I don't care what they think about Pardew. His comments last season have been taken out of context which is a bit annoying but I get the feeling there's previous between him and Everton.

Not like the people of Liverpool to take what is said in the media as the God's honest..

Fuck those comments like. Typical line about our fans thinking we're the shit. Stuff like that makes me angrier than anything else, I'm backing us for a 2-1 win. Always been fond of everton because one of my best mates supports them but revising my opinion now

:lol:

Don't let a selection of bold comments selected for exaggerated impact get to you though, ey?

This.

f*** those comments like. Typical line about our fans thinking we're the s***. Stuff like that makes me angrier than anything else, I'm backing us for a 2-1 win. Always been fond of everton because one of my best mates supports them but revising my opinion now

Don't let a selection of bold comments selected for exaggerated impact get to you though, ey?

Think I will actually

Hope we get to see some more of Amalfatino soon. Really like the look of him from the few bits I've seen of him. Fast, pacey, direct and seems to have a bit of skill too. Mental now we've got all of these wide forwards/wingers yet Pardew seems to want to be so rigid with the formation.

Hope we get to see some more of Amalfatino soon. Really like the look of him from the few bits I've seen of him. Fast, pacey, direct and seems to have a bit of skill too. Mental now we've got all of these wide forwards/wingers yet Pardew seems to want to be so rigid with the formation.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's almost exclusively a cup player 'til xmas.

Worst thing about those comments, is that the arrogant pricks quoted will probably get what they want.

Really can't see us coming out of this with anything more than a point, less than inspired by our performances so far. 

Would love this to be the game where we show what we're actually capable of.

I see what you did there. ;)

Like most games at Goodison i think this will be a very tough. My head is saying Everton will run out comfortable enough winners 1-0, 2-0, Pardew comes out and says we had key players missing but we give it a go.

I do think our key man tonight may be Cisse however, i fancy us to create a couple of chances to him and if he can provide the clinical finishing this may see us grab a vital point if not all 3, but that's more just my heart typing than actual reality, we shall see.

Interested to see how Mirallas does (assuming he plays), very tidy player from what I've seen of him in Greece where he was clearly a cut above.

I can't rule out the possibility of Naismith playing instead of him, and/or a Neville-Heitinga combination in midfield. Frightening.

Fak u Niel, you WUM bastid, and your avatar/caption combo! :lol: Lucky he isn't playing against you :huff:

Hope Amalfitano gets on at some point. Looked really bright the last few times he's come on :)

:smug: