Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

Come on Everton, lets snot these!

I hate Pardew with a passion after all that "footballing lesson" bollocks, and giving it the big "forget about Everton, we're closer to Arsenal and Tottenham", before promptly being ripped a new hoop by the boys in blue.

F*cking snap these cunts.
#

Im slobbering at the prospect of tonight and not for the usual reasons...

Schooling these beauts tonight would be almost as sweet as doing it to Liverpool. The fans are up their own arses enough already, but Pardew just takes the piss. I'd pay to see Moyes bring up the footballing lesson comment in the post match interview

I want these annoying jarg Scots swatted back into obscurity with the minimum of fuss the plucked eyebrowed gang of teds.

We should bum these 3-0.

If we don't win this i'll fume, Coloccini and Tiote their only really good defensive players, that and Pardew's love of 4-4-2 should see us dominate them in midfield and in their defensive 3rd.

Loved the rip about Pardew, despicable little turd of a man

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines

Neville Fellaini

Naismith Mirallas Pienaar

Jelavic

That team would s**t all over Newcastle.

Tight 2-1 imo. Jelavic first goalscorer. Ben Arfa for them, always good for a bit of magic.

We'll volley these everywhere. 4-5-1 setup, over run them in the midfield and score three or four.

They seem awfully sure of themselves....

The few Everton fans ive spoken to are the same, pointing to their win last season as proof theyre a better side. Would love us to beat them, really dependant on Cabaye, Ba & Cisse's ability coming back.

As well as Pardew realising what formation suits our players and playing it, instead of worrying about upsetting Ba.

Fuck those comments like. Typical line about our fans thinking we're the shit. Stuff like that makes me angrier than anything else, I'm backing us for a 2-1 win. Always been fond of everton because one of my best mates supports them but revising my opinion now

Fuck those comments like. Typical line about our fans thinking we're the shit. Stuff like that makes me angrier than anything else, I'm backing us for a 2-1 win. Always been fond of everton because one of my best mates supports them but revising my opinion now

:lol:

Don't let a selection of bold comments selected for exaggerated impact get to you though, ey?

Pardew will go with 433 tonight imo.

Harper

Anita

Williamson

Taylor

Santon

Jonas

Perch

Cabaye

HBA

Cisse

Ba

If we go out with that lineup - in that system, we can win this match. Everton's arrogance is pissing me off!

Am I missing something here? What did pards say about Everton like?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/16/newcastle-united-everton-premier-league

Pardew is puzzled by the annoyance of Everton's management and players about supposedly inflammatory comments he is reported to have made last spring – but which he claims he has no recollection of – to the effect that Newcastle were "operating in a different league" from the Merseysiders.

What Pardew actually said was: "Forget about Everton and Aston Villa, we've put ourselves in a similar position to Arsenal" but, to place things in context, it was part of a long answer to a question about whether he would struggle to retain key players. Pardew felt that, like Arsenal, this was something Newcastle could be especially vulnerable to. Moreover he subsequently reflected that it would be a "big ask" for his team to finish above Everton again this season.

So they've basically bought lock, stock and barrel into Sky's stereotypical version of a Geordie which has, coupled with this ridiculous sense of injustice that people in some quarters believe us to be a bigger club, contributed to this absolutely hysterical hatred of all things NUFC? Fark me :lol:

I don't care what they think about Pardew. His comments last season have been taken out of context which is a bit annoying but I get the feeling there's previous between him and Everton.