Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

f*** this s*** we shouldn't be going out there to nullify them and try to nick something. We should go out all guns blazing. We have the pace, intelligence and lethal finishing to destroy these in the first half hour, and this should be our aim. If we give them too much respect and feel sorry for ourselves because of the injuries, we'll get rolled over.

thhiiiss!! so fucking thins, all or nothing  :clap2:, send the draw point to fat sam  :D

Im looking forward to there being a 50/50 challenge in the centre circle and the Everton fans screaming for a hand ball and a penalty.

They're just fired up man, makes it quite tough for opposing players.

Everytime I'v been to Goodison its been a decent racket, and not in the horrible Stoke way either.

I've only been once for the game where Hatem scored and the atmosphere was terrible that day, don't think they made a peep all game.

I watched that on TV and it was not great admittedly, perhaps lost their singing voices as a result of how bad they were. Hopefully the same will occur later.

imo they have a better atmosphere than most though.

Love how some specifically selected comments on a forum has got everyone riled up. :lol:

Sticking with the score draw prediction.

Or 6-0, one of the two.

Stop being modest - i know you're secretly predicting a heavy home win. And you'll love it!

Love how some specifically selected comments on a forum has got everyone riled up. :lol:

Or 6-0, one of the two.

Should happen before every match, hope tears of sadness are streaming down your face come 10

Or 6-0, one of the two.

Stop being modest - i know you're secretly predicting a heavy home win. And you'll love it!

I can't see anything other than a close game. Fully expect you to play better than previous games and we quite often don't do well when we're "expected" to win which, according to the bookies, most media predictions and a fair proportion of this board, we apparently are.

f*** this s*** we shouldn't be going out there to nullify them and try to nick something. We should go out all guns blazing. We have the pace, intelligence and lethal finishing to destroy these in the first half hour, and this should be our aim. If we give them too much respect and feel sorry for ourselves because of the injuries, we'll get rolled over.

thhiiiss!! so f***ing thins, all or nothing  :clap2:, send the draw point to fat sam  :D

This. Obviously not asking for Keegan all out attack but really want to see us have a go tonight. Hope we don't employ an over reliance on Ben Arfa to do something magical again.

Or 6-0, one of the two.

Are you insinuating that I specifically chose those comments just to rile the Newcastle fans up and turn their attention on the opposition rather than ourselves?  :shifty:

In all honesty though, there was a lot of bitterness towards us on the board I looked on. Stupid f***ing everton wankers.  :aww: