Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

harper

anita          taylor      willo          santon

perch      jonas

cabaye

arfa                                            ba

cisse

not sure if anita and perch should swap....or if bigi should start in dcm?

Neil will screw Everton over and reveal that he's been a Newcastle fan all along.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/172/222/20110622_past_ppvs_wm17_l_display_image.jpg?1312876331

Don't know why people are so surprised/outraged by those comments. In my experience, Everton fans are good lads but usually have this cuntish attitude towards our club.

To be honest I don't really give a shit if they're baying for our blood. All I want is a result to kick start our season.

Everton are immediately more likable because they have such an annoying older brother (I know they were technically founded earlier, but we all know who the little brother is in that relationship).

One thing we have in common with Liverpool though, both our rivals seem to have a very large number of bitters with a huge chip on their shoulder because they live in our shadows.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Would rather see Bigi in midfield than Williamson at CB. Him and Taylor are not mobile enough to cope with the movement of Jelavic.

Dunno whether its due to the international break, the injuries or the difficult game but i've been far more nervous than usual for this :(

I can see the international break and injuries really contributing to a shit performance tonight. I bet we'll look disjointed as fuck.

fucking stupid, this.  We've got SkySports yet I think me and me fatha are going to have to go out to watch this because me mother doesn't want to and is whinging about it.

God forbid she doesn't get to see an episode of fucking Poirot on 'Alibi' that she's probably seen 10 times already.

Tell her to record it, man. :hmm: