Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

means we have a striker for thursday too.

Could be in Pard's thinking too, with so many games there would have to be some rotation with Ba and Cisse.

it has to be. 442 against these would have been dangerous, play 5 in the middle and you can rotate the front to a little more.

Is this the first time Taylor and Williamson have partnered each other btw?

Gonna just take your facts and leave? :D

Optimism now dwindling!

:lol:

Was just thinking there, when Williamson came, Taylor was injured, in the first season back it was mainly Williamson alongside Colo, and when Taylor played it seemed to be with Colo or Campbell even, then last season Williamson came back to fitness around the exact same time Taylor knackered himself.

Colo is always the dependable one.  Taylor (tho improving) and Williamson have it in them both to drop a clanger.

A lot happier with that team.

Chuffed to see Shola back in the frame, too.

Desperately cynical thing to say, but i hope Harper doesn't let us down. Cos he's the only glaring weak link in the side - assuming Williamson doesn't have a brainfart. I feel a lot more optimistic having seen we're not going 4-4-2, cos i thought we'd have got royally humped lining up like that. Very pleased to see Cabaye further forward (if he is), as well as a team containing Ben Arfa and Marveaux.

Had a fresh bout of excitement having seen that. Hope it works out.

Ba's brother tweeting angry stuff already mind. :undecided:

Guy needs to shut his mouth.

Personally reckon Ba has been the better of the two and it's harsh to leave him out, however he generally looks absolutely wrecked after 60 minutes so I can understand the move from Pardew.