Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 17/09/12 - post-match reaction from page 57

Dave

Moyes says they have themselves to blame for not winning it.  Well said.

First half they pretty much grabbed us, got the chloroform covered cloth over our nose, dragged us into a nearby bush, covered their tracks then instead just sat there and had a wank.

:spit:

Fuck me.

:lol: :lol: Brilliant. It's going in the thread.

Really hope that second half can be a launch pad.

Unrecognisable from the dreadful first half. Every player improved and started to look like the players we know. Yes we rode our luck with the two disallowed goals but I think we just about earned it.

Shola's leap for the second goal. Bloody hell.

I'm exhausted after watching the second half tbh.

First half they pretty much grabbed us, got the chloroform covered cloth over our nose, dragged us into a nearby bush, covered their tracks then instead just sat there and had a wank.

:lol: beautiful

:lol: Poetry.  They were like a slobbering daft cunt version of Dexter.

In other news, Gary Neville makes it worth leaving MNF on after the match, whereas I'd normally let her put America's Next Top Dicksplash on.  She's out like, but still.

Love Gary Neville me like.

He's probably the best TV pundit around, even if you don't always agree with him. Refreshingly honest and doesn't go for the usual clichés.

Aye. Confusing, because I always thought he was an absolute cunt as a player.

He's probably the best TV pundit around, even if you don't always agree with him. Refreshingly honest and doesn't go for the usual clichés.

Not probably; he is, actually offers insight aka does his job well.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Great game tonight, terrible first half but the lads sorted it second, fair enough the ball was over the line but I didn't think it was a free kick in the first place, the ref had a shocker of a game, great goals by Ba and that chest pass by Shola was unbelievable. Nothing better than jumping all over the living room when we score a late goal, brilliant. 

:lol: beautiful

:lol: Poetry.  They were like a slobbering daft cunt version of Dexter.

In other news, Gary Neville makes it worth leaving MNF on after the match, whereas I'd normally let her put America's Next Top Dicksplash on.  She's out like, but still.

:lol:

Not probably; he is, actually offers insight aka does his job well.

And he's personable as well, seems a sound bloke.  Been said a million times but I fucking HATED him when he was a player.  Rated him but thought he was an arsehole.

Really hope that second half can be a launch pad.

Unrecognisable from the dreadful first half. Every player improved and started to look like the players we know. Yes we rode our luck with the two disallowed goals but I think we just about earned it.

Shola's leap for the second goal. Bloody hell.

I'm exhausted after watching the second half tbh.

:lol: Not getting away that easily. What happened to Cabaye being awful "wake up" etc. Ever considered changing your name OTTer ?