Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 17/09/12 - post-match reaction from page 57

Dave

Love Gary Neville me like.

He's probably the best TV pundit around, even if you don't always agree with him. Refreshingly honest and doesn't go for the usual clichés.

Not probably; he is, actually offers insight aka does his job well.

And he's personable as well, seems a sound bloke.  Been said a million times but I fucking HATED him when he was a player.  Rated him but thought he was an arsehole.

Likes decent music n arl.

Really hope that second half can be a launch pad.

Unrecognisable from the dreadful first half. Every player improved and started to look like the players we know. Yes we rode our luck with the two disallowed goals but I think we just about earned it.

Shola's leap for the second goal. Bloody hell.

I'm exhausted after watching the second half tbh.

:lol: Not getting away that easily. What happened to Cabaye being awful "wake up" etc. Ever considered changing your name OTTer ?

http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1233445870_ae19b02.gif

He's probably the best TV pundit around, even if you don't always agree with him. Refreshingly honest and doesn't go for the usual clichés.

And he's personable as well, seems a sound bloke.  Been said a million times but I fucking HATED him when he was a player.  Rated him but thought he was an arsehole.

Likes decent music n arl.

Really?  If he doesn't watch America's Next Top Dicksplash then I'm eyeing up his wedding finger.

Fuck it, just looked.  It's occupied. :okay:

Observations:

Fellaini is just so...detestable. Like a Dad playing with his kids but being a prick and not letting them have the ball. Then stamping on them.

Perch has never had a good game at right back.

Perch has never had a bad game in centre midfield (Spurs away aside)

Anita loves a little dink forwards, spends too much time with Williamson. Good right back though.

HBA...when the team is shit, he is mint. When the team is good, he is less mint. Discuss.

Cabaye - welcome back, I have missed you.

Jonas with his hair down. I don't like change.

Baines has a very punchable face.

Anichebe...nice dive for the free kick. Glad it was ruled out. Good finish on the actual goal to be fair to him.

Shola was compared to Michael Jordan, I expect he'll retire tomorrow having achieved sporting pinaccle.

Ba, fair play, came on and changed the game. Doesn't seem happy though, add to that his brothers keen to criticise tweet and you just hope that's the end of any bad feeling.

Some twitter twats said Obertan refused to come on. Some will be pleased with Gabriel's nouse.

Harper can't kick but he is seemingly is incapable of passing it short, which leads to long ball rubbish. Please return soon Tim.

Distin probably should have cleared the second goal but oddly chose to do some sort of weird scissory thing. Good lad.

Santon was class

Moyes bought a suit, was odd. Didn't like it. Change isn't good.

SMB's match thread bigger than ours...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=13460614#post13460614

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/sunderfansPA_468x361.jpg

81 pages, FFS??!!

:lol:

Gosh. If you combined the bitterness and inferiority complexes in their thread and the one on some wank Everton board, you could probably raise a frown from the Buddha.

We didn't half ride our luck there, would be livid with the officials if I was an Everton fan.

Considering we've been turd for at least a full half every match five points against Spuds, Chelsea, Villa and Everton is a very very good start to the season.

Unrecognisable from the dreadful first half. Every player improved and started to look like the players we know. Yes we rode our luck with the two disallowed goals but I think we just about earned it.

:lol: Not getting away that easily. What happened to Cabaye being awful "wake up" etc. Ever considered changing your name OTTer ?

:lol: Man, that GIF.  Even if I only go a week without seeing it, it's fresh again.  It's the perfect GIF.

Guest firetotheworks

That 2nd half was seriously unexpected like. Pardew earned his wages there, even if we'd lost. That 1st half was embarassing.

I think I'm rare in that I liked him as a player, that reaction against Liverpool man, it's exactly the type of thing I'd do if I was a player, being a bitter old fool that I am.

That 2nd half was seriously unexpected like. Pardew earned his wages there, even if we'd lost. That 1st half was embarassing.

On the other hand poor first half performances are becoming a worrying trend that needs to be sorted out and fast.

I think I'm rare in that I liked him as a player, that reaction against Liverpool man, it's exactly the type of thing I'd do if I was a player, being a bitter old fool that I am.

Agree, I'd be exactly the same.

HBA...when the team is shit, he is mint. When the team is good, he is less mint. Discuss.

Jonas with his hair down. I don't like change.

Disagree with the HBA point. He was fine. He was trying to take the game by the scruff of the neck when no one else would. His reward: taking on too much and getting it in the neck from fans :( Nowt wrong with him.

Jonas is slowly transforming into Machete.

http://goregirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/machete2.jpg

And he's personable as well, seems a sound bloke.  Been said a million times but I f***ing HATED him when he was a player.  Rated him but thought he was an arsehole.

Didn't he peg the ball into the crowd once at Goodison Park? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

On the other hand poor first half performances are becoming a worrying trend that needs to be sorted out and fast.

Accentuate dem positives man.

:lol: Man, that GIF.  Even if I only go a week without seeing it, it's fresh again.  It's the perfect GIF.

You have to use it right though. Neil used it earlier and it was shit.

I'll stop hating you tomorrow/until the reverse fixture Neil  :rose:

HBA was threatening he got into great positions but his final decision be it pass or or shot was a bit iffy tonight, nothing to be concerned about he was still probably our most dangerous player for the majority of the game.

Definitely.

Guest bimpy474

I've gone from disliking Gary Neville as a player, to watching him religiously on a Monday. He's fucking belter.

Spot on this. Very likable as a pundit, completely opposite as a player.