Reading vs Newcastle United - 29/09/12 @ 3pm

bowlingcrofty

Can't understand not playing Anita at right back either.

We really need the wide players to contribute today with two holding midfielders playing - and that should mean switching them over but it won't happen.

Anita looks to be our best right back and should be playing in the position.

Totally agree. Anita's distribution is far better.

Positioning is shocking though. Naturally drifts back in to central midfield.

He is Ajax. Perch is fishpond.

Perch just can't play right back not agile enough, good enough for central positions only, ridiculous doing it again after having to change both times, however this time he doesn't have Anita on the pitch, where is the sense in that, him and Williamson alongside each other absolutely terrifies me

Perch just can't play right back not agile enough, good enough for central positions only, ridiculous doing it again after having to change both times, however this time he doesn't have Anita on the pitch, where is the sense in that, him and Williamson alongside each other absolutely terrifies me

I haven't seen anything of Reading, with a bit of luck they'll have no pace up front to ghost past Williamson.

Would be nce to see Tav given a chance in the prem against the weaker opposition after his performance in midweek.

Bigi and Tioté :smitten:

Cheick and mini-Cheick :thup:

They're gonna look so cute together. :aww:

Fuck sake Jill :lol:

Edit: Although I can imagine Tiote snapping some Reading clogger for fouling Bigi in a big brother/paternal protection revenge tackle. Well, it's sweet in a way.

Bigi and Tioté :smitten:

Cheick and mini-Cheick :thup:

They're gonna look so cute together. :aww:

Fuck sake Jill :lol:

Edit: Although I can imagine Tiote snapping some Reading clogger for fouling Bigi in a big brother/paternal protection revenge tackle. Well, it's sweet in a way.

That is sweet. :aww: DON'T YOU MESS WITH BIGI, CRAZY FOO'!

Anita for Perch apart, which I don't have a major issue with anyway, good team. Possibly an argument for Perch ahead of Williamson.

Our defence today should be Anita right back, Taylor right centre, Perch left centre and Santon at left back.  Taylor naturally plays right of centre but has to move to allow Williamson to play where he prefers and Perch would force that move, it's crazy but at least we'll have Williamson for that shit free kick, watch him now score when I've said that.

Other than that, Obertan keeping Marveaux off the bench doesn't make any sense at all.

What happened to Perch playing instead of Willo ???

Would rather go:

Anita - Perch - Saylor - Santon

Regarding Bigi playing instead of Anita. I just don´t think Anita has been good enough in the middle. So I think it´s the right decision.

Be interesting to see how Bigi and Tiote share the responsibilities, both defensively and starting attacks. Have they been on the pitch together so far? Can't remember it.

I agree about it being an interesting pairing and can't remember them playing together.

Be interesting to see how Bigi and Tiote share the responsibilities, both defensively and starting attacks. Have they been on the pitch together so far? Can't remember it.

No.

Agree with this too. Will be interesting to see. I have a feeling that our wing players will be very important today. That makes Anita at the bench even more strange.

Pards prefer Perch cos he reckons he's better defensively even if doesn't offer as much going forward I'd guess. Think Anita looked fine there but would be more at risk of beign muscled off the ball like he was in CM

Perch backs off more than Danny Simpson does when playing right back, his positional sense isn't very good and he drops inside too much.