Reading vs Newcastle United - 29/09/12 @ 3pm

bowlingcrofty

Would love him to do a Perch and become a valuable member of the squad, cant see it coming soon though :(

I don't think we could see it coming with Best, Perch, Elliott*, Raylor, Guthrie etc.. who have all probably been labled as 'the worst player in that position to pull on our shirt!?', as with Gosling I do struggle to believe they will end up making it BUT it's silly to write people off given the number of players we have had turn it around recently.

*still early days but I think it's far to say he has gone from 'absolutely useless, would rather not have a keeper' to 'actually could be decent back up' in the last couple of weeks.

should be easy to pick the starting 11.

Harper

Anita        Taylor      colo        santon

Tiote        Cabaye

Arfa                                        Jonas

Cisse          Ba   

Wasn't there talk of Simpson being back for this?

I hope not as I'm fairly sure Pardew would put him straight back in. Hopefully he won't be starting for us again, been shown up by Anita this year for what he is, a poor footballer and average defender.

Elliot

Anita    Taylor    Colo?    Santon

Tiote      Jonas

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Ba

Cisse

Don't think we'll line up like that but I'd love us to. Think we'll grind out a 2-0 win and go with the usual.

If Colo is out, Williamson will stuggle with Pogremnyak (sp).

However, away to Reading is a game that we should win. We have a pretty good balance of form and fitness returning to the side.

No premiership game is easy though.

Harper

Anita  Willo Taylor Santon

Perch Jonas

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Cisse      Ba

Assuming Colo, Krul and Tiote are not fully fit. We play rubbish with wide men, and Ben Arfa is wasted in a 4-4-2.

If Colo is out, Williamson will stuggle with Pogremnyak (sp).

change the "m" for a "b" and you nailed it, i still struggle with it in my head!

Didn't fulham fans sing "we can't say his name, we can't say his name, he just scored but we can't say his name" ?