Reading vs Newcastle United - 29/09/12 @ 3pm

bowlingcrofty

Anita looks completely at ease when looking up for a pass. Perch flaps as soon as the ball is near him. Incredulous.

Don't agree with that mate, think Perch looks pretty comfy with the ball at this feet.

Exactly. He knows his limitations, sure, but he doesn't flap. It's actually quite refreshing.

I don't deny that Anita is the better right-back, by the by.

Probably gone over the top with the 'flap' comment. :lol:

Bigi is a better passer than Anita, that's why he's in the team. We should dominate the centre of the pitch.

Bigi and Tiote may be too alike in the way they play but we'll never know until we see them together and we'll never get a better league game to see how it works out.

Anita looks completely at ease when looking up for a pass. Perch flaps as soon as the ball is near him. Incredulous.

Don't agree with that mate, think Perch looks pretty comfy with the ball at this feet.

Exactly. He knows his limitations, sure, but he doesn't flap. It's actually quite refreshing.

I don't deny that Anita is the better right-back, by the by.

Probably gone over the top with the 'flap' comment. :lol:

:lol: btw I do agree Anita is the better choice for RB :thup:

I would rather have Obertan then Marvx at the bench. Offers completely different things.

Obertan offers nothing so I agree with you.

:thup: Really don't see any kind of redeeming quality as a player in him.

He'll burn you so hard on the outside that centrifugal force will spin him out of bounds.

Guest Rothoman

Anita is the best right back in the club; Perch has proved v adept as cover for a variety of positions but he is second best in all of them. Anita will be on, prob as right back, before the end of the game