Newcastle vs Bordeaux 04/10/2012 @ 20:05 BST - Live On ESPN

Skirge

Goin to this but not been to a european game for over 10 years, do they still not allow alcohol to be served in european games?

Nope. There was none on sale against Atromitos at home.

Gay European dickheads.  Platini ur a cunt.

My mates had a pint at half time in the platinum club. I've got PC tickets today so hopefully it's the same.

I don't mean to sound patronising from Belfast here, but why would you not go tonight?

The tickets are cheap, we spent a great last season playing to get into Europe and we are playing a decent team tonight.

And yes, I am coming over for the last group game.

In two minds whether to go to this one or not. Sat on my own for the Atromitos match and it was a p*ss poor atmosphere.

Similar boat.

If you see Ben Arfa is on the team sheet you should go. Demz da rulez.

I don't mean to sound patronising from Belfast here, but why would you not go tonight?

The tickets are cheap, we spent a great last season playing to get into Europe and we are playing a decent team tonight.

And yes, I am coming over for the last group game.

Off work sick at the moment due to my back so I haven't been able to go to any so far this season. :(

No HBA?

Obertan starts so unlikely.

Good to see Obertan against his forming club.

Aye, he relishes the big occasion. Can't wait to see him put Bordeaux to the sword like he did with Man Utd.

The football's usually half decent in these Euro games so I think it might be a decent night's entertainment. We seem to play with a bit more freedom and attempt to pass it around more than we do in the premier. Looking forward to it actually.