United vs Manchester - Sunday 7th October @ 4pm (live on Sky)

Dave

Guest icemanblue

So Taylor is out for a couple of weeks with a calf strain and he's the next Kieron Dyer/ Woodgate?

It's fucking ridiculous, like. People are falling over themselves to label players as injury prone on here. Absolutely bizarre.

Pretty sure there was someone, in last night's match thread, complaning that Tiote get's injured in games and comes back on!! :lol:

If we had Coloccini fit I'd be confident of a win but that's a big miss for us. I think our strikers will get the better of their defence, our midfield is better than theirs......but our defence against that lot? Slightly anxious.

Pretty sure there was someone, in last night's match thread, complaning that Tiote get's injured in games and comes back on!! :lol:

He gets treatment in most games but continues. But let's not start calling Tiote injury prone...

Hmmmm

Harper

Simpson/Anita  Willi  Perch Santon

HBA      Cabaye  Tiote  Jonas

Ba

Cisse   

Keeper ?, Good?/Tavernier, Fergie, Obertan, Anita/simpson, Bigi, Shola

Don't think he'll start Fergie unfortunately. Our midfield and strikers should do well. Think we will raise our game like last year and win. Ba is on fire and i expect him to rip them appart again and Cisse is looking sharper. HBA against Evra  :knuppel2:  Tiote's looking good now, Cabaye has still got a way to go but still think he could do well against old Giggs old scholes/unfit fletcher. 

Their strikers should though too against our reserve CB's  :undecided:  ffs if perch or willi limp off we are back to simpson playing there  :yikes:

Everything points to a high scoring game ....so probably  0 - 0 .... no i fancy a thriller 3 goals for us and 1 or 2 for them

Guest BooBoo

At least after this one there's a fortnight break. Could use that time to get three important players back in the fold. Need to be at full strength for the mackems.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Cant believe some people want to choose between Ferguson and Santon. Its ridiculous as they should both play! Ferguson should either play left back with Santon on right back or replacing Jonas as left winger IMO.

Cant believe some people want to choose between Ferguson and Santon. Its ridiculous as they should both play! Ferguson should either play left back with Santon on right back or replacing Jonas as left winger IMO.

no and no

Your probably find most people that want Ferguson at LB also want Santon in the team but at expense of Simpson at RB.

I got a bit of excited after the Bordeaux game saying he has to start tbh, he should be one of the first players off the bench but not starting IMO.

Would go with....

Harper

Simpson Williamson Perch Santon

Ben Arfa Cabaye Tiote Jonas

Ba Cisse

Would prefer to see 4-3-3 that we started with yesterday but with Jonas, Ba, Santon and Ben Arfa coming in for Anita, Shola, Ferguson and Obertan but i suspect Pards will revert back to type and in this game it's probably the right move.