2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest SweMatt

One of the worst shirts I have ever seen. The baby blue lines, the black triangle on the sides, the Wonga, the neck.

We would have two hundred bookings in a season just because the players would throw them off every time they looked at it.

There is no way that is going to look good at all. A stern letter to both Puma and NUFC is in order. Honestly Puma must go out of there way to piss it up for us. The thing is the club would have chosen that as the best design out of a few, what other shit did they come up with?

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3664/wanga.jpg

Wongoed

NUFCFans shared this on Facebook, I don't even like their page and it's on my newsfeed. But anyway, just incase they're still reading this thread, NUFCFans, you are s***.

Aye. NUFCFans are shit. They're also a bunch of cunts. Hopefully they see this. :)

These things are never helped by the fact that they are always viewed as if flat Stanley has just worn them. That said, it does indeed look like a duct tape clad pile of horse shit on current merit. Will to my supermac short ta very much.