2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest Roger Kint

Don't think it looks that much worse than any recent kit... except for the fact we're sponsored by Wonga.

The badge is much worse imo. As i wont buy it anyway from a distance it looks ok to me.

Minus the stupid two stripe inner collar I was really starting to like it but that was with the black Wonga rectangle. The white rectangle totally ruins it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah.

Sent from my Computer using my keyboard.

Don't think it looks that much worse than any recent kit... except for the fact we're sponsored by Wonga.

The badge is much worse imo. As i wont buy it anyway from a distance it looks ok to me.

Yeah, just seems they'll always use cheap stick-on badges. Looks shit but can't see it changing.

Called into my local DW Sports to ask if they would have a release date for it. they claim the 22nd of august.. but that cant be right surely?

I seem to remember our home kit being released for sale about a week or 2 before the league kicked off and I did a rush order/delivery.

Called into my local DW Sports to ask if they would have a release date for it. they claim the 22nd of august.. but that cant be right surely?

I remember .com saying it's a mid-August release so thereabouts should be right.

Our first home game is on the 10th August.

My money`s on it being released the Thursday / Friday beforehand.

That's just a friendly though, they could easily just wear an away kit for that. Or even just wear the home kit to show case it before release.

Minus the stupid two stripe inner collar I was really starting to like it but that was with the black Wonga rectangle. The white rectangle totally ruins it.

Yeah.

Yeah.

sent fromy compooter wif spilling mistakes

Yeah.

Good one haha. Now I have to find a way of removing it. Stupid update!

*without having to edit each post

It's in the settings mate.

It says it is disabled when a post a reply and doesn't state anything in the settings. It seems to be an ongoing issue according to Google, a problem that wasn't fixed with an uninstall and redownload.

Don't understand what they gain from waiting so long to officially release the kit. Do they actually think it's a fucking gem and not the Puma template it actually is?

It's a crap average kit, just release it already.