2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

If they want to incorporate a 'V' in there, I rather they have something similar to Atletico's Nike kits.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ORuauct--gs/U4Sn2OqpuRI/AAAAAAAAQmg/nqhyI7OOSO4/s455/Nike+Atletico+14-15+Home+Kit+(1).jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L__B77KMoQs/U4Sn39W2nzI/AAAAAAAAQmo/IrspLKxSe1o/s455/Nike+Atletico+14-15+Home+Kit+(2).jpg

Simple and elegant.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If that ain't the design, what other possible template can Puma give us? The others look equally disgusting. Don't mention the simpler nicer ones. We're never getting them.Ever.

Maybe they can get off their arses and make us a bespoke design as people are paying nigh on £60 for it?  O0

I actually do though mate. He told me about the arsenal river reveal thing a month before it happened as he helped with it. Also had free tickets in their box and seats in the sjh stand. Get free puma footy boots too.

Yet this guy didnt tell you what it is like then, if this leak isnt it?

All i asked was if the photo was legit. He said no far from it.

Guest Roger Kint

I actually do though mate. He told me about the arsenal river reveal thing a month before it happened as he helped with it. Also had free tickets in their box and seats in the sjh stand. Get free puma footy boots too.

How is it far from it? Did you ask him about Newcastle Uniteds home strip? Unless its pinstripes its not going to be very far off that anyway :lol:

How about asking your mate again and ask him to leak a preview just for you? He won't get into trouble. Or the least he can do is describe how it looks like. I'm sure most on here would go and find that template.

Ain't gonna happen is it? :aww:

Nike wants to concentrate of American football. Thus they lost Arsenal, Manu and Juve.

Is that a more lucrative market Ethi,forgive my ignorance but are most teams kits just a couple of brands ?

Nike wants to concentrate of American football. Thus they lost Arsenal, Manu and Juve.

Is that a more lucrative market Ethi,forgive my ignorance but are most teams kits just a couple of brands ?

Nike has all 32 NFL teams

Reebok has all 30 NHL teams

Adidas has the NBA

The NCAA is split between companies

Massive deals for them imagine the jerseys and every piece of clothing for them they all do it's insane

Nike's in the middle of a billion dollar deal with the NFL. They supply all jerseys (and I think all on-field apparel) for all 32 teams.

Actually puts the Man Utd. / Adidas deal in perspective and the value of the Man Utd. brand. They are paying for one club half of what Nike is paying for all of the NFL.

Nike just needs to step up and supply our kits ffs.

City - Nike

Liverpool - Warrior

Chelsea - Adidas

Arsenal - Puma

Everton - Umbro

Spurs - Under Armor

Man Utd - Adidas

Southampton - Internal?  --> Nike?

Stoke - Warrior

Newcastle - Puma --> Nike?

We seem to be logical fit if we didn't re-up with Puma.

I reckon you should have a go at your friend for lying to you.