2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest chicken little

Looks like cheap shite. Regardless, is probably the best home shirt Puma have given us.

Is thre any other team with that Puma template? Can't remember seeing any other club with that from the other thread. Seen many other templates though and Puma have some hideous atrocious ones like. Unless there's another team with the template, Puma would probably thought we have gotten some exclusive shit from them right now.

Not real? Not going to get my hopes up because the other Puma templates are even worse off! Some of them are f***ing disgusting. Anyone wants to see our home kit looking like that Dortmund home top or having pinstripes?

Or what about a one stripe/bar kit? We're never getting anything simple and neat from them.Simply, Puma are full of crap.

I know someone through work who works at puma and has seen our new shirt. I showed him that and he said its not real. He aint allowed to say anything else though.

I know someone not through work who doesn't work at puma but has seen our new shirt. I showed him that and he said its real. He aint allowed to say anything else though.

;)

It's all shite.

I can't remember us ever playing a match and someone commenting that it didn't matter how we performed as long as the strip was decent.

Then again, this is the era of the likes of @NUFCFans.    FFS!

It's all shite.

I can't remember us ever playing a match and someone commenting that it didn't matter how we performed as long as the strip was decent.

:lol: What?

It's all s****.

:lol: What?

Numpties man.  O0