2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I'd be very open to buying stupid shit like this, I'm a sucker for something seen as "rare" or whatever, but I fail to see this as any form of collector item, purely based on the massive WONGA shit on the front.

Generally I don't care about the sponsor, but I'm going to struggle to see this as a collectors gem with such tat on the front.

£10 off despite it never being on sale previously, impressive.

That's got to be legally dodgy, especially since the club are the people who set the RRP in the first place.

Will be Puma won't it? TBF if there is one thing I would trust Mike Ashley to know about it'd be this.

http://s8.postimg.org/k461qjt91/mug.png

How long's this shit been going on, then? :lol:

Got two of those lying somewhere. Used to be free though. :lol:

Yeah. You'd get them in every Sports Direct purchase, too. You'd get a box three times the size of the trainers you purchased just to fit that and a catalogue in. The catalogue they'd charge you 50p for in-store. :lol:

Full price for a one off collectors top ffs. :lol:

Saved money not printing names either. :lol:

I know it's for a good cause (SBRF) but at least make it proper with names. Those letterings won't cost a bomb I presume.

http://s8.postimg.org/k461qjt91/mug.png

How long's this shit been going on, then? :lol:

Got two of those lying somewhere. Used to be free though. :lol:

Yeah. You'd get them in every Sports Direct purchase, too. You'd get a box three times the size of the trainers you purchased just to fit that and a catalogue in. The catalogue they'd charge you 50p for in-store. :lol:

I like how it's "fantastic value" when they used to be free :lol:

After seeing that member's kit, what are the odds on us changing the badge not too far in the future? The badge is already shit with the white patch background. That's reason enough for Ashley to fuck all and change it. Might change it into a magpie sitting on a random castle or something.

Guest WashyGeordie

After seeing that member's kit, what are the odds on us changing the badge not too far in the future? The badge is already s*** with the white patch background. That's reason enough for Ashley to f*** all and change it. Might change it into a magpie sitting on a random castle or something.

If that job was upto Mike himself we all know he'd try and make it into a crappy SD logo if it's possible seeing as though he wasn't arsed about the stadium name/advertising overload...