sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 21/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

What was this about a bowling bowl being chucked at Cabaye?

I heard it was a cannonball fired from a galleon on the Wear? Can anyone confirm this?

I heard it was well placed artillery 3 miles away, firing 25 pounders at our players.

I heard it was a cannonball fired from a galleon on the Wear? Can anyone confirm this?

I heard it was well placed artillery 3 miles away, firing 25 pounders at our players.

For real bro?

FA should look into it, that's crazy.

:lol: :lol:

Daily Mirror making a big thing of chants of "we wish you died" to Steven Taylor. It's obviously not nice, but can't say i'd be too bothered, to be expected.

I think he's just a player who neutral/MOTD fans rate very highly but fans who watch him every week think he's average.

Like Jenas with us! Everyone thought he was class but us.

Think people are judging Adam Johnson's sunderland career pretty quickly here. We doubled up on him loads, even tripled one time I remember. He's a really good player in my opinion and will shine through after a while

He looked even worse than usual yesterday, all weather SAFC jacket that looked straight from a market.

Bloody tramp.

I've stopped trusting old men who wear shell suits.

Seriously though I think O'Neils actions and words look somewhat orchestrated and fake. I'm not sure he's really happy down there and his enthusiasm is more of an act than an inner passion. He probably just wants the lumper to finish off his pension plan before fucking off back to the Caribbean to enjoy a life of drinking and gambling in the sun.

Think people are judging Adam Johnson's sunderland career pretty quickly here. We doubled up on him loads, even tripled one time I remember. He's a really good player in my opinion and will shine through after a while

considering how quiet he was after being doubled up on and how sunderland took absolutely no advantage of the free space that would have been created elsewhere even at 10 men it won't be long until everyones doing it

considering how quiet he was after being doubled up on and how sunderland took absolutely no advantage of the free space that would have been created elsewhere even at 10 men it won't be long until everyones doing it

He's lost it, has a bad attitude and Man City did well to offload him at a huge price.

You'd think he macums would have learned about buying boyhood Newcastle fans by now after the antics of Chopra and Lee Clark.

Guest Howaythetoon

Krul 6

Simpson 7

Santon 7

Colo 9

Williamson 7

Tiote 3

(Perch 8)

Cabaye 7

Jonas 7

HBA 6

Ba 7