sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 21/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

not a single mention of Larrsons chest kick :facepalm:

why is that being collectively being ignored

This being ignored is even worse that agreeing that Tiote should have been sent off imo.

Honestly, it's days like this when you see pundit after pundit and ex-player after ex-player call it a red that I wonder what the fuck is going on in football. Red cards are for dangerous play not trying to kick a football and not even knowing where the opposition player is, I'm not going to stop being pissed off about that decision and many others today for some time.

There's simply no way that you can justify the Tiote red when Larsson's high kick to the chest didn't even warrant a yellow. Refereeing is supposed to be consistent and fair. Predictably no mention of the Larsson 'tackle' on Match of the Day.

Honestly, it's days like this when you see pundit after pundit and ex-player after ex-player call it a red that I wonder what the fuck is going on in football. Red cards are for dangerous play not trying to kick a football and not even knowing where the opposition player is, I'm not going to stop being pissed off about that decision and many others today for some time.

think this is a valid point- fletcher came in so fast from out of tiotes view- theres every chance of a poor mis-timed attempt at the ball catching him.

not a single mention of Larrsons chest kick :facepalm:

why is that being collectively being ignored

any idea what time of the match it was?

2 mins before sending off iirc.

:thup:

http://i45.tinypic.com/9u0thf.jpg

:huff: